181-190

return

front page

Hoarding goods in the last days, I will win with hundreds of billions of supplies

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 181 Let An Hao take the blame, it's great

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "When did you buy it?"

    The corners of Fu Shiyu's mouth twitched. His wife's space is really big, which is equivalent to Doraemon's treasure chest.

    You can get whatever you want, even these things are quite a lot.

    "You forgot, when the apocalypse began, we bought for 0 yuan, and how many supermarkets we emptied out." When the

    sea water rose, no one had time to take care of the large supermarkets along the coast.

    So she just emptied out, large and small shops, places she passed, and moved whatever she saw.

    Accidentally, I brought in some things used by adults.

    Visually, there are tens of thousands.

    Enough for the group of people in Mid-Levels Washington, it has been used for many years.

    And she looked at it, it was imported, the quality was guaranteed, and it shouldn't be so easy to break.

    "Ahem, so it's like this."

    Fu Shiyu suddenly had nothing to say, and could only silently give Lan Su a thumbs up.

    "However, it's not appropriate for me to deliver these things. Come." "

    Why me?"

    Fu Shiyu pointed at his nose with an uncomfortable expression on his face.

    It doesn't matter to him that those guys are single, it would be nice to have a place for them to eat and live.

    They usually have fruits and vegetables, and now there are benefits.

    "Because boys understand boys, so why don't you let me go?"

    This person seems to want something, otherwise the body will not be able to release for a long time, and there will be problems.

    Fu Shiyu was speechless immediately, "Okay, I'll go."

    Soon, he found Xiao Liu and gave him orders pretending to be serious.

    "Do you understand, don't ask how things came from, whoever wants to take them directly to the warehouse, one person is not allowed to take more than one."

    Xiao Liu nodded, "Okay, Mr. Fu, I will notify each one in place."

    After he went downstairs, he asked a few people at random to talk.

    In the end, I took them to get the things, and when I got back, I passed them on.

    In less than an hour, almost everyone knew about it.

    "Really? False, how could Mr. Fu hoard such things."

    "Maybe it wasn't hoarding, but got it by accident." "