351-360

return

front page

Hoarding goods in the last days, I will win with hundreds of billions of supplies

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 351 Take advantage, don't engage in monopoly

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "Quack quack."

    On this day, just after the mutant mice and strange insects were dealt with, flying insects appeared in a short while, and strange birds also gathered, circling over the base.

    They would break into the predator's net pocket, and Lan Su didn't let them go, and took them all directly.

    "These strange birds are too destructive, and the net bags are too damaged. If there is any way to prevent them from appearing."

    When they checked the net bags, Uncle Li and the others were extremely distressed.

    These things use a little less, and they are made of animal skins with average toughness. They are only used for repairs.

    "It's impossible not to show up. It doesn't matter if the net bag is broken. You can fix it if you can. If you can't use it, there are still in the warehouse."

    Lan Su is very calm, and she is not stingy when using these tools.

    Before the end of the world, they did hoard as many things as several ships. Besides edible supplies, there were also many such things.

    "Of course, we can deal with the strange bird first and install a layer of barbed wire."

    Flying insects can easily pass through the barbed wire, but the strange bird is too big to penetrate.

    If it is confirmed that the strange bird appears, powering on the barbed wire frame as soon as possible can also solve a lot of problems.

    After Lan Su finished speaking, Wang Tao said that he had an idea.

    "Moveable barbed wire, arrange it immediately!"

    After the tools are in place, the brain is good, and the ability to move can keep up, various inventions will be born in the hands of human beings.

    Lansu was placed in the barbed wire warehouse originally, and it was put into use soon after being processed by Wang Tao.

    "Come on, the strange bird is here, try brother's tools today!"

    Everyone was dressed thickly, surrounded by flying insects, and the protective masks were sprayed with irritating peppermint and pepper.

    There is a smell of cooling oil, and flying insects will avoid it after smelling it, so as to ensure people's sight.

    The strange bird chased the flying insect and accidentally crashed into the power grid.

    Suddenly there was a crackling, sparks splashed, and the strange bird fell to the ground and convulsed.

    "Hey, it works!"

    Gradually, as soon as the strange birds saw the barbed wire erected, they dared not attack again.