Chapter 2

Tong Yao POV

Brother Rui has called the team for a meeting. "A girl is going to be staying with us for a month. She will arrive here tomorrow," brother Rui says. "A girl, why?" Chubby asks with pure curiosity. "I'm not really sure the club didn't give me that much information. I just know it was an order from the higher ups itself," Rui replies. I was not really paying attention until the fact that a girl was staying with us registered in my mind. Hold up, a girl, like an actual girl!? "Yes a girl, can that not register in your dwarf sized brain or something," brother Cheng says while flicking my forehead. You are so mean. " Does it mean I have to order all those pink things again?" Chubby asked. I winced at the memory. How about I take care of room décor. Then the meeting was dismissed and I went on my computer to order décor. For some reason I have a feeling this girl will be a tomboy so I ordered black and white things. After I finished shopping I played a few rounds with my teammates and went to sleep waiting for this new person to arrive.

Lu Si Cheng POV

After Cat lead our daily exercise we had a training match with Team CK. It was a close call but we won at the end. "The girl will be arriving at our base in 10 minutes," Rui announces. Then we heard a knock on the door. I got up to go open the door, then I see her face. The same facial feature, jawline, and her long brown hair has been replaced with a layer cut which has ben dyed  black with highlights of silver. She now had a 2 butterflies tattooed onto her arm and a nose  piercing. Even if we voice called once in a while she seems so different. It's you. "What were you expecting, flowers?," she says rolling her eyes while letting herself in. I just stared, it's been 10 years. "Why do you keep looking at me like that, what am I, some type of bitch?" she says smirking. Well I don't really see much of a difference. "Wow, you haven't seen your beloved cousin in 10 years in-person and you call are a bitch? What type of person are you?," she replied acting heartbroken. 

Tong Yao POV

I kind of panicked when I realized that brother Cheng knew this girl but after she said she was his cousin relief washed over me. I  didn't even realize that I was glaring at her until. "Woah, brother Cheng, calm down your girlfriend she's glaring daggers at me." she says. Brother Cheng glanced at me but luckily I changed my face fast enough. "This is my cousin she has lived abroad for 10 years so this is my first time seeing her in awhile. Her name is," he starts. "I can introduce myself, thank you very much." she replies interrupting brother Cheng. She walks over to me with a smile. "My name is Sang Zhi and I have heard a lot about you," she says with a smile. Maybe she isn't so bad after all.