Chapter Five

Chapter five

After the talk with Peeta I go back to my room and plop onto my bed. I was scared to go into the games in a few day. I mean, I'm small and I can't fight innocent people. I'm supposed to fix peoples wounds not create them. I didn't want to die but I didn't want Peeta to die either, he was the one who needed to go home to my sister. If it comes down to the two of us in the games. I know what I will do. Kill myself. Katniss can live with out me but she can't live without Peeta.

"Now don't think like that honey." A voice said from behind me. I jumped in surprise.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked sheepishly.

"Yeah you sort of did." I sighed and turned to face them.

"Wait. Who are you?" I asked confused. I had never seen them before, they looked like a creation of the capitol and a little like Effie. Their hair dyed different colours of the rainbow. Their makeup was over the top and made them look like a clown. Even their skin was dyed a pale colour.

It took everything inside me not to laugh at their appearance. I mean who wouldn't laugh? Seeing a capitol clown up close is even better then on TV. They seemed nice already but I wouldn't know what to say to them.

"We're your stylist team. We are here to make you look even more beautiful." The one with pale green skin.

"Oh Hi." I whispered sitting up slowly stretching out.

"So we have about an hour to make you look your best before you meet Cinna." Octavia said.

"Cinna?" I asked. Who was Cinna?

"Yeah, he is the master behind a sewing machine." They said.

"Oh." The three of them grabbed my hand pulling me into a spinning chair before they got started. One on my hair, another on my nails and one on my toes. They were making me look beautiful. I just wished it wasn't under these circumstances. I wish Katniss was here with me to see me being pampered and happy just like she had wanted me to be my entire life.