Chapter Sixteen

Chapter sixteen

"You killed her boy!" Thresh's voice boomed as he jumped out of bushes. He tackled Peeta to the floor and she began rolling around trying to kill each other. Peeta manages to Pin Thresh to the floor even though Thresh is bigger than Peeta. I stayed back looking over the two boys fighting trying to kill each other.

"Ahhh!" Thresh screamed in pain as Peeta stabbed him in the arm. "You son of a Bitch!" I screamed grabbing his shoulder. Peeta took this opportunity to push himself of Thresh and he grabbed my hand as he ran.

Suddenly, I was being pulled own and I noticed Peeta had fell to the floor. I saw a sword poking out of his leg. I saw Thresh getting up and running the other way. Thresh must have there it.

"Are you okay?" I asked him crawling towards him.

"I'm fine, lets carry on." We began to walk slowly until we thought we would be safe so Peeta could rest and I could patch up his leg long enough for us to win this without causing an infection.

BOOM

That must have been thresh, there was just the three of us left and me and Peeta were still alive. I sighed in relief. We could both go home. We walked back to the cornucopia. We had no idea what to do, Peeta and I didn't want to kill each other.

"Peeta." I whispered holding onto his arm.

"It's okay Prim. I'm not leaving her if I have to kill you." He pulled out the berries we had left and passed me some.

"We love you Katniss." I said for both Me and Peeta. I sighed and the berries were so close to our mouths.

"Wait.... Wait..." A voice came over the intercom. "The victors of The 74th Hunger games Peeta Mellark and Primrose Everdeen." We threw the berries to the floor and hugged each other tightly. I sighed into his shoulder.

"We're going back to Katniss Prim." He whispered in my ear. The hovercraft let a ladder down to us and I helped Peeta on because his leg was weakening him even further.

Once we got on the hovercraft, we were taken into medical treatment straight away. I wasn't that bad but Peeta was. I just wanted to make sure he was okay and see Katniss but I needed to have the tracker removed.

"Prim." I recognised that voice. Rue.