Chapter-2

A bride was sitting in her wedding dress. Red lehenga, chooda, jewellery. She was looking like a beautiful goddess. Innocent face. She was young.  Where in today's time people run away from the name of marriage and she was getting married at the age of 23. A little scared. Her new life was about to begin. Now she was going to be someone's wife. She was about to leave her parents' house and go to her husband's house. There was a fear in her thoughts that she would ever be able to become a good daughter-in-law, a good wife. How will she adjust there? Will they accept her from their heart? Will they forgive her for her mistakes? Her thoughts were broken with the opening sound of her room. A lady in her 50's walked in with smile on her face.

"Sana puttar chal teri baraat aagyi.. tera dulha lene aaya hai tujhe". Said the woman.

"Darr lag raha hai maa" said teary eyed Shehnaaz.

"Darr mat bacha. Sab acha hoga. Ek dum perfect hoga". Said her mother.

She looked at her mother with innocent eyes and trusted her words. She was about to take a step towards her perfect life. She lifted her lehenga a little bit and went outside to start the new journey. She looked at her husband who was smiling at her. She smiled back and
After getting married she went to her in-laws house. She was warmly welcomed. After completing all the post wedding rituals, they went inside their room. She was looking at the walls of a room that was completely different from her own. Her husband asked her to sit on the bed.
He came closer to her a started removing her dupatta. She got scared. He didn't even ask her how is she. Is she comfortable or not? Tears started forming in her eyes. She had heard from her mother that the husband loves his wife very much, takes care of her and respects her. He opened her clothes and started kissing her body.
She was trembling with fear but that man was not bothered. He was just trying to satisfy his lust. He entered inside her without any warning ⚠️.

She screamed "Aaahhhhhhhhhh".
He put his hand on her mouth to suppress her voice. He wasn't just stifling her voice, he was strangling her soul. That night the hope of that perfect marriage was shattered.

She whispered "Perfect".
Tears of pain and broken heart were falling from her eyes. She was lying there lifelessly, naked.

"Maa, maa utho na" said a cute little girl.
Sana woke up with jolt. She was sweating profusely. She was dreaming the worst time of her life. She looked at the little girl. Her blue eyes reminded her of her husband. She was looking at her innocently.

Rida (I just love this name)
5 years old. Daughter of Shehnaaz. She looked like her mother except for the eyes.

 She looked like her mother except for the eyes

Shehnaaz Gill28 years old

Shehnaaz Gill
28 years old. A divorcee. Her husband left her (why and how you will get to know it later).

"Maa Rida is hungly" said Rida.

"Hungly nahi hungry" said Shehnaaz.

"Chalo"
They both went towards the kitchen to cook something. They were both happy in their own little world. She made aalo paratha for her. She was feeding her. The door bell rang. Sana opened the door and saw her mother. She hugged her.
A voice caught their attention.

"Naaaaniiiii" Rida screamed with joy.

"Haan mera bacha" said Sana's mother.

Rida sat on her Nani's lap. She asked her to feed her.

"Bache packing ho gayi?" Asked Sana's mother.

"Haan maa, kal Subha ki flight hai" said Shehnaaz.

"Naya sheher hai, apna dhyaan rakhna beta. Aur ho sake toh sab kuch bhool k aage bad beta ..zindagi akele nahi kat ti, move on Kar" said the mother.

Sana looked at her mother and chuckled sadly. She was moving to a new city. A city of dreams where her life was about to change. Was she ready for the change? Will she accept the change? Is it easy to move on??

Thank you guys for loving the first chapter. Please let me know about this chapter as well. Honest reviews pls.

Signing off
S..