Chapter-46

Unedited

Two people were busy romancing with each other. Sana was continuously blushing because of her husband's naughty talks. They were both lying on the bed. Sidharth was not in a mood to leave her.

"Choriye na..' said Sana.

"Chorne ke liye thodi pakda hai." said Sidharth.

"Bache aa jayenge." she said.

"Ek toh ye bache jaan nahi chorte. Pata nahi kaise pata chal jata hai inko jab mai tere saath hota hoon. Income Tax walo ki tarah raid marne aa jate hai." said Sidharth.

'Haaye mere bacho ke baare mein kuch mat bolo. Itne toh pyaare hai." she said.

"Toofan hai ek dum. Aur tera beta ek no ka maa ka chipku." he said.

The screaming sound broke their romance. They looked at each other and widened their eyes.

"Shittttt" they said together and hurriedly wore their clothes and ran outside.

Crying Rida was standing in the middle of the living room with her doll in her hand, whose neck was broken, and there were no clothes on the doll.

'Kya hua princess.." asked Sidharth.

"Papa dekho na Aggu ne kya kiya?" she showed her broken doll.

"AGASTYA." Said Sidharth.

A two-year boy was standing in front of him with his milk bottle in his hand

A two-year boy was standing in front of him with his milk bottle in his hand. He observed the bottle closely and saw the doll's clothes on it. He wanted to laugh at his son's antics, but he made a serious face.

Agastya looked at his father's angry face. He ran towards his mom and hid behind her. Shehnaaz pulled him out of her back.

'Aggu..ye kya kiya aapne?" Asked Shehnaaz.

'Didi doll toda.." he said.

"Kyu toda?" she asked.

"Dress bottle ka hai" he showed his bottle to her.

Sana shook her head.

"Ye bottle ki dress nahi hai Agastya doll ki hai..say sorry to didi.." she said.

He held both his ears and said "solly didi".

He wiped her tears and hugged her. She hugged him. They both got engrossed in playing. He was showing his toys to Rida.

Maa was sitting in her room with a book in her hand. SidNaaz went inside her room. Sidharth started pressing her legs. She stretched her legs.

"Bahut thaka dete hai na maa dono?" asked Sidharth.

"Aisi koi baat nahi hai. Budhi ho rahi hoon. Mere bacho ke baare mein aisa mat bol tu.." said maa.

"Dadi.." they heard their voice.

"Ajao mere bacho" said maa.

They both started to climb into her bed. Sana helped Agastya climb, as he was small. He immediately sat on Maa's lap and snuggled into her. Maa pressed a kiss on his head. Rida sat in Sidharth's lap and snuggled into him.

Days were passing by. Sidharth was lying on the bed. He had a little fever, cold, and cough. He was either sneezing or coughing. His whole body was hurting. Agastya wanted to play with his papa. Sana stopped him from going near him, as it was a viral fever. Rida was also cranky. She wanted her papa. Sana went outside to bring cold water and strips. When she came back, she saw her two munchkins lying close to their father. Agastya is on top of him, and Rida is lying and holding him tightly.

"Kya kar rahe ho dono? Beemar ho jaoge?" Screamed Sana.

"No mumma.. papa chahiye.." said Rida.

"Papa ko ui ui hui.." said Agastya.

Sidharth held them closely. He made puppy face. Sana shook her head.

"Agar ye dono beemar pade na Sidharth fir dekhna." She scolded.

Sana started keeping wet strips on his head. Rida was planting kisses on his cheeks to comfort him, and the little Shukla was dipping his one finger in water and applying it to his papa's face again and again. That was his way of comforting him and reducing the fever. Rida then started pressing his legs by standing on them.

Rida was now in college. She had all grown up beautifully into a strong woman, but she was still Papa's princess. She had red cheeks, just like her mom. Blue eyes, pink lips, and light brown hair. She had Sana's nature. She had a giving nature. Whenever a needy person comes across her, she never hesitates to help. She was an activist who used to raise her voice against domestic violence. She got to know about her mother's story from Sana itself. She hates her father. She decided to protect women from this hell. She actively took part and saved women, and her parents were proud of her.

Agastya was in school. He was a charmer, just like his father. He got his features like his father. Typical naughty boy who used to tease his teachers. Any girl would fall for him because of his way of talking. Obedient kid of his mom. He used to get scolded by his father for his complaints. His eyes landed on a new admission girl. She was shy and scared because of new environment. His gang went near her. His friends encircled her for ragging. Her eyes widened. Agastya noticed each and every feature of her face. Her brown eyes, the lines on her forehead, her nose and finally his eyes landed on her lips. She was biting them with nervousness.

He went near her and stood in front of her. She looked at him. He was a feet taller than her. The innocence in her eyes took away his heart.

"Name?" He asked.

"A..Aadhya.." she whispered.

"Which class?"he asked.

"E..eleventh..c..class" she stammered.

"Are ye toh hakli hai.." one of his friend commented and others started laughing.

Aadhya felt insulted and started crying. Her tears were troubling him. He looked at his friends angrily. They all left the place and went back to their class. He held her hand and took her into a corner. She was looking at him with big eyes. He chuckled and bent near her ear.

"Aise mat dekho pyaar ho jayega" he said.

She got embarrassed and started looking down. Her hands were still in his.

"Aage se koi kuch bhi bole mujhe batana Samjhi.." he said.

"Ji.." she whispered.

"Good girl.. my name is Agastya. What is my name ?" he wanted to listen to his name from her mouth.

"A..Agas..Agastya.." she said with a little difficulty.

He smiled fully. His name sounded beautiful. He bent and pecked her cheek.

"Take care jaan.." he said and left.

Her mouth wide opened. She looked at him. He turned and winked at her.

Now we are heading towards the end of the story.

Kaisa laga? Sorry late hui..this weather is killing me. Cold,cough, fever, headache.🙄

By the way? Agastya and Rida kaise lage?? Bache bade ho gaye..

Signing off..
S..