Chapter-4

Sana was running here and there like mad to find her daughter. Strange thoughts were ahead in her mind. What if she is kidnapped, lost or hurt? Finally she saw her standing near a man. There was a fear in her mind that that man might do something to her daughter. She screamed "Ridaaaa"

Sidharth and Rida turned towards her. She comes running and pulls Rida away from Siddharth and hugs her tightly. She was shivering. The biggest fear for a mother is being away from her child.

Sidharth keeps looking at her. He notices her teary red eyes, Messy tied hair. She was wearing a simple beige Kurta and salwar with slippers. She was looking so simple but beautiful. His heart skips a beat. He immediately shrugged his thoughts.

"Mumma" said Rida.

"Kaha chali gaye aap beta? Mumma kitna Darr gayi thi." Said Shehnaaz.

"Sorry mumma"

She looked up and saw a tall man around 6'2" inches standing in front of her. She notices his eyes which were completely blank. Anger rose into her and she pushes him with her might but he didn't move an inch.

"Kaun ho tum haan? Meri bachi ko kidnap karna chahte the?" Screamed Sana.

"What? Pagal ho gayi ho kya? Mai kyu kidnap karunga"? Screamed Sidharth.

Rida started crying after listening to their high pitch. Their attention went towards her.

"Mumma uncle ko Rida ka ball laga. Rida said sorry."
Sana looked at Sidharth with apologetic look.
She uttered "sorry ".
He left the place without saying anything.

"Ajeeb Banda hai" mummers Shehnaaz.

Sana and Rida go towards their flat to get ready for her school admission. After completing all the formalities, they went to the market to buy schoolbag, lunchbox and water bottle.

Sidharth comes home.
"Khane mein kya banaya hai maa?" Asked Sidharth.

"Bhindi banayi hai" said Rita Maa.

"Yaar bhindi kaun khata hai? Yaar main nahi kha raha"

"Bakwaas mat kar samjha na, chup chap karke kha, ye natak mere aage nahi chalenge. Ek toh itni mehnat karke khana banao aur inn bhaisaab ko 56 bhog chahiye" said Rita maa angrily.

Sidharth ate bhindi quietly while making faces.

Next day

Sana wakes up and gets Rida ready for school. Her heart was heavy. Her daughter was going to be away from her for a few hours for the first time. She was growing up and about to go to school. She was scared. They reached outside the school.
"Rida beta mumma thodi der mein lene aayegi haan, aap apna dhyaan rakhna, teacher ki baat maan na"

Rida nodded her head. "Ok mumma".

"Mumma ne apke favourite pancakes banaye hai poora finish karna".

"Offo mumma I am big girl" said Rida.

Sana kissed her temple. A teacher came and took Rida away. She waved her hand happily but Shehnaaz was crying.

She started to feel lonely. She went towards home and got ready to go to office.
She reached her office building. It was a construction company. She looked at the board.
R S Constructions
She went inside and reached reception.
"Hi, I have come here for the designation of project head. This is my offer letter". Said Sana.

"Please wait ma'am. I will call you in a minute".said the receptionist.
Sana sat on the nearby chair. After 2-3 minutes.
"Shehnaaz Gill" She heard her name.
She was asked to go inside MD office.

She takes a deep breath outside the cabin and goes inside.

As soon as she opens the door the person looks at her. Sana's eyes popped out of the socket.
"Tum"  she screamed.
The person sitting on the chair looked at her with smirk.

Guess who is the person?

This is unedited. Please comment down below and tell me how's it. And thank you much guys for loving this story and special thanks to Poohbear8435 ❤️❤️ for recommending my story. I was asking her to see if the story is good or not. She motivated me a lot. Thank you di.
Enjoy guys!!

Signing off..
S..