Chapter-36

He couldn't wait to have them in his life for forever. Without thinking twice he sat near Shehnaaz's legs and took her hand in his. Her heart was pounding loudly. Rida was looking at them.

Shehnaaz I never thought that life would give me a second chance. When I lost Meera, my life turned upside down. I tried to snatch my life away. I was wrong, but I couldn't think of anything at that time. When I had no hope, you came into my life as an angel to gather the broken pieces of my heart. I was scared to fall in love again, but eventually I did. I want to say that I'm going to love you from your weakest moments to your strongest ones. I'm going to love you when you're happy, and I'm going to still love you the most when you're sad. I am here, and I want to love each and every one of you. I want you with your imperfections as much as I want you for yourself. And I am always going to want you. I am always going to be here, loving you with everything. I want us to cook together. I want to make a monthly ration list with you. I want you to scold me when I put a wet towel on the bed. I want to go on a long drive with you. I want to cuddle you in a comforter during winters. I want your sleepy, confused look when you wake up. I want to be the warmth that fills the space in your bed. I want to be the sheet on your fingers at night—the blanket that wraps around you all night. I want to drink morning tea with you. I want to have differences between us because it's human nature to disagree. I want your flaws. I want to go into the deepest corner of your mind and never get bored of you. I want to look at you like a movie, a living piece of art, always trying to chase what you crave and capture you. I want us to make so many memories together. I want to celebrate all the festivals with you. I want you to be the mother of my child. I want to love you today. I want to love you when you are fat. I want to love you when you have beautiful wrinkles on your face.

I want to be Rida's best father. I want to protect her. I want to feel what a father-daughter relationship feels like. I want to go to her parents' meeting. I want to participate in a competition with her in school. I want to walk hand in hand with her. I want to play with her. I want to sleep with her in my arms. I want to buy dolls for her. I want to go on picnics with her. I want to enjoy rides in an amusement park with her. I want to buy chocolates and spoil her with love. I want to fulfil her dream.I  want to be a father with whom she can share everything. I want her to feel what a father is. I want to make Rida Gill Shukla from Rida Gill.

I want to love you till my last breath. Are you going to give me a chance? Will you turn Shehnaaz Gill Shukla from Shehnaaz Gill? Will you marry me? Said Sidharth.

Tears by falling down from her eyes continuously. She was emotional and overwhelmed. She came down on her knees in front of him.

"Yes" she whispered.

He hugged her tightly. Rida was emotional to see her mother crying. She also went down from the couch and put her arms around them. They took her in a hug. Now three of them were hugging each other. Happy tears were falling from their eyes. They both kissed Rida's cheeks who giggled sweetly.

"Ab mummy papa ki shadi hogi?" She asked.

Sidharth nodded yes.

"Yayyy.. mummy papa ki shadi" she started jumping and clapping her hands.

All of sudden she stopped jumping and laughing.

"Ye shadi nahi ho sakti" she said seriously.

Sidharth and Sana looked at her confusedly.

"Kyu bacha? Koi problem hai? Papa aapko pasand nahi?" Asked Sidharth.

He was scared of her rejection.

"Aapne kiss toh ki nahi mumma ko. Toh shadi kaise hogi?" She said.

Sana's mouth hung open. Sidharth looked at her unbelievably. How did she know these things at this age?

"Kisne bola aapko ye?" He asked.

"Adi ne" she said innocently.

"Ye Adi ki toh mai" he said irritatedly. Sana glared at him so does Rida.

"Iss Adi se milna padega. Pata nahi kya sikha raha hai meri bachi ko" he said.

"Come on papa kiss kiss kiss" she started cheering.

Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz and raised his eyebrow to tease her. She glared at him. He came closer and kissed on her forehead. Rida got happy and started dancing.

I wanted to write so much but don't know what I have written. The chapter is short. Only the confession.Nothing was coming in my mind. I know you were waiting for the chapter. I am sorry I got late. And thank you so much everyone for your comments. I am trying to be strong.

Signing off..
S..