Chapter-45

Sana was shifted to the ward. She was unconscious due to anesthesia. Sidharth kissed her forehead. He sat near her and held her hand tightly. The baby was with Maa and Rida. She was continuously looking at her baby brother. She wanted him to wake up and play with her. Maa told her that he was too young to play.

"Mr Shukla baby ke dudh peene ka time ho gaya. Aap pilayenge?" Asked Sister.

"Mai.. mai kaise?" He asked confusedly.

"Abhi mother milk nahi de sakte. She is unconscious. Ye formula milk hai. Aap bottle se pila dijiye." She handled him the bottle.

He went near maa and told her what sister said.

"Le tu pila beta isko." Said maa.

"Maa mujhe nahi aata. Mai kaise pilaunga." Said Sidharth.

"Koshish kar aa jayega pilana. Dekhna kitna sukoon milega." Said maa while smiling.

He said down maa gave him the baby and fixed his position.

"Le ab pila." She gave him the bottle.

Little Shukla was so hungry. He put a bottle near his mouth. At first, he could not drink from the bottle because he didn't know how to drink, but eventually he started drinking fast. He chuckled, looking at his excitement. Sidharth took a deep breath. He was looking at him continuously, trying to digest the reality that it was not a dream. There was a calmness in his heart. He kissed his forehead. Little Shukla frowned as he was getting disturbed. Sidharth shook his head at his antics. Rida put her head on Sidharth's arm and looked at the baby. He looked at his daughter, who looked back at him and smiled. She showed her two bunny teeth, just like her mother. He smiled and kissed her head. She snuggled into him. He felt completed today. He wanted nothing from his life now. He had two lives with him.

Sana opened her eyes slowly, and her hand automatically went towards her tummy, which was now inside but not completely. She turned her face to the side and saw Rida covered in a blanket sleeping peacefully on a couch and Sidharth cradling the baby. She smiled, looking at his face, which showed happiness. His eyes went on Shehnaaz, who was smiling and looking at them. He came to her and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you so much meri jaan." His eyes brimmed with tears. He held her hand and kissed it again and again.

"Mujhe bacha toh dikhaiye.." she whispered.

He nodded and kept the baby on her chest. Happy tears started flowing from her eyes.

"Ye toh aapke jaisa lagta hai.." she said.

"Tch.. humare jaisa lagta hai.." he said.

The naughty boy started crying.

"Bhukh lag gayi maharaj ji ko.." Sidharth chuckled.

He was hungry again. Sidharth tilted her bed. She was in a sitting position now.
Sana opened her hospital gown. He latched on his mom's nipple. He started drinking fast, as he had been starving for ages. He was making a clicking sound while drinking.

"Abey abhi toh thodi der pehle piya tha.. aise pi raha hai jaise pilaya na ho.." said Sidharth. He was amused.

"Bacho ko bhukh lagti hai.." said Sana.

After filling his tummy, Sidharth started patting his back for a burp. He put the baby beside her. They were both looking at their baby.

"Pyara hai na?" Asked Sana.

"Bahut," said Sidharth. The grip of his hand on Sana's hand was so tight. Sidharth pecked her lips. He started crying again. Sidharth checked his nappy. He pooped.

"Chal beta Sidharth potty cleaning time." He said to himself.

Sana started laughing looking at him.

Shukla house..

There was hustle and bustle in the house. Shehnaaz and the little boy were coming back home. Rida was helping her dadi. They decorated the house with balloons, and there was a cake in the middle of the living room.

The bell rang. Rida ran towards the door to open it. She had a balloon in her hand.

"Welcome home!" she screamed with joy.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz looked at her with a smile. She was so excited and happy. Maa came with a thali, put tika on their heads, and welcomed them. They cut the cake. Rida was the loudest to clap. She sang.

"Welcome home chotu..
Welcome home chotu..
Be a good boy and become didi's naukar
Welcome home chotu.."

Sidharth laughed loudly at her song. He picked her up and kissed all over her face. She kissed him back.

They went toward their room. Sana sat on the bed to rest. Rida climbed on the bed and sat near him. She asked her mommy to lay him down on her lap. Sidharth and Maa arranged their stuff in the room. Maa sat beside Sana and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you so much bacha.." she said with misty eyes.

"Maa.. l love you.." said Sana with teary eyed and kissed her hands. Maa took her into her embrace. Like a scared little child she hugged her tightly.

Maa knew she loved her so much. She also knew that she was missing her mother, but she didn't express her feelings in front of anyone. Kids often take their mother's name when they are sick, fallen, or in any other condition in their lives. But she was in the most difficult situation. It is said that a mother is born with a child. She cuts her stomach to give birth to a child. Sidharth looked at them and smiled. He knew his wife was missing her mother. He called her mother to inform about the baby.

Flashback..
Sidharth called her mother when he was at hospital.

"Hello!"
"Ji kaun?"
"Mai Sidharth aunty"
"Ji.. boliye kyu phone kiya?"
"Aunty.. aap nani ban gayi hai.. ladka hua hai"
"Kiska phone hai Pammi?"
"W..wrong number hai.." she disconnected the call.
Sidharth closed his eyes dejectedly.
Flashback over..

"Bas bas mera bacha.. rona nahi.. tu toh meri strong beti hai.." maa rubbed her back.

"Chal ab tu araam kar mai kuch banwati hoon Shanti ki bol kar.." she said.

She left the room. Sidharth hugged her tightly. Rida's eyes widened when she felt something hot. She realized that her brother peed on her lap.

"Eehhhhh.. yucckkkkkk" she screamed.

The naughty little Shuklu smiled slightly in sleep.

That's it for today.
Zara apne doston ko recommend karo story..

How's the chapter? Tell me in the comment section..

Signing off..
S..