Chapter-19

So that day had come when Sidharth and Shehnaaz were ready to leave for Lonavala. Sana packed Rida's bag as she was going to stay with Rita maa for a day. She was so happy and excited as she was going for night stay. She was ready with her frozen bag on her shoulder which had her clothes, hair clips, comb etc. she forced her mother to put so many hair accessories and jewellery as she was going to stay for a month. Shehnaaz chuckled at her excitement.

"I am sorry Aunty..agar zaruri nahin hota toh mai nahi jati.. aapko pata hai na k apka beta khadoos hai..aap sambhal toh lenge na Rida ko..? She asked hesitantly.

Maa laughed when she called him "khadoos".

"Tu araam se ja bacha mai rakh lungi.. aur Rida aur mai khoob masti karne wale hai. Hai na Ridu?" She asked.

"Yessssss" Rida jumped happily.

Sana was amazed at her new name given by maa "Ridu".

Sidharth came outside with his bag.

"Chalein?" He asked.

"Hmm" she nodded.

Sana hugged Rida and maa. Sidharth hugged her mom and kissed on her forehead. He bent down and kissed Rida on her forehead.

"Bye" he said. He turned to leave but felt a tug on his sleeve. He turned and saw that Rida was holding the sleeve of his coat. He bent down. Rida held both his cheeks with her small hands and kissed his forehead. He became emotional and hugged her tightly. Sana was surprised to see her daughter's behaviour. Maa also got emotional.

"Bye jaldi aana aur mere liye frozen wali dress bhi laana" she gave orders to them.

They all laughed at the munchkin. They sat inside the car to start their journey. Sidharth played some songs. They stopped their car in between the highway to grab a cup of tea for both of them. They reached Lonavala. They checked in their hotel rooms. Their rooms were next to each other.

"Fresh ho ja fir lunch karte hai" said Sidharth.

"Ok" she replied.

They both went towards the washroom. Sidharth changed his clothes and chose the most comfortable outfit for him that is grey shorts and black t-shirt. He locked his room and knocked the door of Sana's room. She opened the door and frowned looking at his clothes.

"Kya?" He asked.

"Aapko pata hai na k Hume client se milna hai aaj?" She asked with her hands crossed around her chest.

"Haan toh?" He asked.

"Aise jaoge? Ye shorts mein?" She pointed out at his clothes.

He looked at his clothes and said "meeting Shaam ko hai. Change kar lunga" he said.

"Ohk" she said and moved aside to let him in.

They ordered food and discussed about today's meeting.

They got ready to meet the client. Sana kept
Every important things with her. Sidharth drove towards the cafe for the meeting.

"Mr Shukla?" He heard a voice.

A lady in her early thirties appeared in front of them. She was dressed in a classy dress, high heels along with an expensive bag in her hand.

"Hi.. I am Shivani Ahuja. Nice to meet you." She said while shaking hands.

"And you?" She pointed out at Shehnaaz.

"Hi ma'am I am Shehnaaz. I am the project head." She said politely.

"Oh hi.." she smiled and shook hands with her.

They sat down on the chair.

"So Sidharth" she said.

They both looked at her surprisingly.

"I hope you won't mind if I call you Sidharth" she said smilingly.

He cleared his throat "umm.. no no problem" and said smilingly.

"Sidharth mujhe ek restaurant kholna hai aur mai chahti hoon k aap design karo because you are the best." She said.

"Ma'am" she cut Sidharth in between.

"Please call me Shivani. Shehnaaz frowned. She was noticing his expressions.

"Shivani..aapki koi preferences ya koi theme aap jo chahti ho?" He asked.

"I prefer you" she said.

Sana's head turned towards her and rolled her eyes.

They somehow finished the meeting.

"Dinner?" She asked.

"No thank you. Some other time. See you soon" he said.

"Very soon" she said and shaked hands with him.

She left. Sana snapped at Sidharth.

"Ghar kyu nahi chor aaye usko? See you soon" she imitated him.

"Abey.. maine kya kiya?" He asked.

"Kuch nahi kiya aapne toh" she said and left.

He slapped his forehead and ran behind her.

"Areyyyyy"

Here Maa and Rida were having gala time. Rida was doing make up on maa's face. She was so much concentrated towards her work. Maa was happy. Rida's giggle sound was like music to her ears.
Once she finished she picked up her frozen mirror and kept in front of maa.

"Done.. taddaaaaaa" he exclaimed.

Maa was so surprised to see her cheeks they were so pink, Smudged lipstick.

Rida was curiously waiting for her reaction. Maa looked at her and smiled. Rida showed her teeth while smiling.

"Selfie le?" Rida asked.

Ok. Maa picked up her phone and opened the front camera.

"Pout karo na aunty" she said.

They both pouted and clicked few pictures. Maa sent the picture on Sidharth's phone. He was driving silently. Sana was sitting silently and looking outside. Notification sound beeped on his phone. He picked the phone to see. He immediately pressed the brake Sana also looked at him. He started laughing.

"Pagal toh nahi ho gaya ye?" Sana mummers.

"Aap theek ho?" She asked.

He showed her the phone. Her eye's widened.

"I am sorry.. ye Rida bhi na bahut shararat karne lagi hai. Mai ache se Khabar lungi uski" she said embarrassedly.

"Tum aisa kuch nahi karogi. Usne kuch galat nahi kiya. Maa loved it" he said smilingly.

They reached hotel. Sana went towards her room.

"Sana see you at dinner?" He asked.

"Apni Shivani k saath kyu nahi chale jaate dinner par?" She said.

"Kya? Meri Shivani? Meri kab hui vo?" He asked.

"See you soon. Very soon" She imitated them again.

"Arey yaar. Acha galti hui." He said.

"Haan.. right.. Zara na kam logo k muh laga kar. Samjha na.. tujhe nahi pata vo kya kar rahi thi?" She said.

"Sorry na..." he said.

She smiled and closed the door on his face. He huffed and leaned to the door.

"Sidharth beta tere toh L lag gaye" he whispered.

Kaisi lagi nok-jhok? Do let me know in the comments section below.

Waise it's my birthday today. Happy birthday to me 🎂 🎈