Chapter-8

Rida was snuggled into her mother's arms at night. Sana was patting her head. Sleep engulfed them. Here Sidharth went to the bar.. he sat on the chair and started to sing.

Koi dukh te ni tainu
Tera fikr rahe mainu (x2)

Tera kivein lageya hona
Dil mera taan lage na tere bin
Mainu chheti chheti mill dholna
Main te theek nahi o tere bin
Mainu chheti chheti mill dholna
Main te theek nahi o tere bin...
(Mainu chheti chheti mill dholna
O mainu chheti chheti mill dholna...)
Socheya si ki, te ki ho gaya ae
Saddi waari Rab so gaya ae
Kariye ki, kitthe jaaiye
Kihde kolon mangiye duaa (x2)
Mainu dine hanera langda ae
Chanann jehe tere chehre bin
Mainu chheti chheti mill dholna
Main te theek nahi o tere bin
Mainu chheti chheti mill dholna
Main te theek nahi o tere bin...
(Mainu chheti chheti mill dholna
O mainu chheti chheti mill dholna...)
Milna zaroor tu kar intezar mera
Kalla kalla zakham main bharun tera
Maran ni dena tainu main
Aidan meri jaan
Maran ni dena tainu main
Aidan meri jaan...
Ik pal vi jeen ni dena
Hun main tainu mere bin
Mainu chheti chheti mill dholna
Main te theek nahi o tere bin
Mainu chheti chheti mill dholna
Main te theek nahi o tere bin...
(Mainu chheti chheti mill dholna
O mainu chheti chheti mill dholna...)

He opened his eyes.. Kaushal looked at him with tears in his eyes. It was his daily routine. He took the bottle of alcohol and kept it on his lips. Shehnaaz's and laughing face came in front of him. He stopped. He got confused, he shrugged his thoughts and tried to drink again. Same thing happened again. He broke the bottle in anger. He went home without alcohol for the first time in 5 years and slept.
Sound of anklet disturbed his sleep. He was awake but pretended to sleep. He felt a hand creasing his hair. He kept his head on her tummy.
"Acha toh aap uthe hue the Mr Shukla" .
"Yes..Mrs Shukla" he said.
He opened his eyes and saw Meera in a yellow chiffon saree. She was wearing his favourite colour. She was smiling. She took his hand in hers and kept something in his hand. He opened his hand and saw a pregnancy test kit with two pink lines. He looked at her astonishingly.
"Sach?" He asked teary eyed.
" Hmm.. aap papa ban ne wale ho Sidharth" Meera whispered teary eyed.
He hugged her tightly and kissed her face. He laid her on the bed and kissed her belly.
"Papa loves you so much my princess" said Sidharth.
"Acha ji.. agar beta hua toh?" Asked Meera.
"Sawaal hi nahi paida hota..meri princess aayegi". He said firmly.
"Ok ab princess k papaji utho aur fresh ho jao.. office jana hai.." ordered Meera.
"Ok princess ki mumma" he said.

His dream broke when he felt something poking on his face. He opened his eyes and saw Rida giggling. She hid her hand behind her back. He looked at her suspiciously.
"Good morning uncle" She chirped.
"Good morning my love. Aap yaha subha Subha kaise aaye?" Asked Sidharth.
"Aunty breakfast laayi bana k..aur mai bhaag k aagya aapko uthane" she said.
"Ok.. chalo mai fresh hoke aaya" he said.
She widened her eyes.
"No.. aise hi chalo plssss.." she blinked her eyes cutely.
He couldn't say no to those pretty blue eyes.
"Ok chalo.."
He grabbled her hand and walked out towards Sana's flat. He reached inside and saw Maa feeding her. They looked at him and started laughing loudly. Rida also joined them. He looked at them confusedly.
"Kya hai? Aap log hass kyu rahe ho? He asked annoyingly.
"Tera chehra dekh montu" maa spoke in between laugh..
He went towards the dressing table and saw his face painted with lipstick. He was looking like a joker. He picked up lipstick from the table and went towards Rida. He grabbed her face and painted her face with lipstick.
She was screaming loudly while he was painting her face.
"Noooo montu no..." she said.
All three widened their eyes after hearing Montu from her mouth. Mom and Sidharth laughed.
"Rida.. vo aapse bade hai..aise naam nahi lete..say sorry right now". shehnaaz said angrily.
The happy environment changed suddenly. Rida held her both ears and said Sorry to Sidharth with teary eyed.
He felt a pang in his heart after seeing her tears. He held her hands and kissed them. He hugged her and said "it's ok baby..Don't cry..you can call me whatever you want".
She hugged him back and whispered in his ears.
"Ok Montu".
He broke the hug and looked at her. She winked at him. They laughed. Sana looked at them and smiled.

So here is an another chapter on the completion of 3k views. Thank you so much everyone for loving it. Get ready for a roller coaster chapter.

Signing off..
S..