Chapter-51

Aadhya reached school. Her mood was off. She saw her father's wounded hands. He had no fixed job. He used to get whatever he got. She sat on the desk, lost in her thoughts. She didn't realize it when Agastya came and sat beside her. He noticed her sad face. He shook her a little. She got startled.

"Kya hua? Dar kyu gayi?" he asked.

"Kuch na..hi"she replied.

"Udaas kyu ho?" he asked.

"Mai th..ek ho..on" she answered'

He was not convinced by her answer, as something was off; he could feel that. He decided not to force her. They started studying. He noticed her getting zoned out in between the classes.

Rida was calling Adi. He was not picking up her calls. She was frustuated.

'What happened baby? Why are you angry?" asked Sameer.

"Adi phone nahi utha raha hai. Pata nahi kaha hai." Replied Rida.

"He must be busy somewhere. Come on let me take you somewhere." he said.

Adi was lying down on his bed. The whole room was dark. His eyes were closed. One-sided love is one of the most painful experiences a person goes through. He looked at his mobile screen; Rida's name was flashing, but he didn't dare to answer the call because he knew she was with him and he was not feeling strong enough to face her. He put his phone on silent and closed his eyes again. Tears started falling from his eyes.

Rida and Sameer reached his house. She got confused and looked at his house. He had never taken her home in a year. He held her hand and took her inside. It was all empty. There was no one in the house.

"Sameer sab kaha hai? Tumhare mom dad? she asked.

"Mom dad toh Germany mein hai. Hum dono ghar mein akeke hai aur koi nahi hai hume disturd karne ke liye."he said while decreasing distance between them.

"Oh!" she replied.

"Kyu koi problem hai?" he asked.

"N..Nahi.." she replied while tried to smile.

He came closer and started kissing her neck.

"I missed you so much baby" he said.

Her heart started pounding loudly. Was she scared? Yes, she was. Was she ready for the intimacy? No, she wasn't. She was not liking the closeness.

"Umm Sameer.." she pushed him slightly without offending him.

"Kya hua?" he asked.

"I am not ready for this."she said.

"Rida yaar tum har baar mana kar deti ho. We have been dating each other for 1 year. Aur inn ek saal mein humne kiss bhi nahin kiya. Can you imagine?" he said while coming closer to her again.

"I am sorry Sameer but I am not ready." she said.

"Rida I can't believe. Tum 21st century ki ladki ho aur kiss karne se tumhein problem hai.' he said.

"Sameer" she said while holding his cheeks.

"You spoiled my mood, Rida." He removed her hands and sat on the couch. She sat near him and held his hand. He removed her hand.

"I love you Sameer. Mera intention tumhein hurt karne ka nahi tha. I was not prepared. You can kiss me." she said.

He got happy and pulled her into his lap. She gulped her saliva. He got closer to her. Their lips were a few inches away. She closed her eyes nervously. Her phone rang. She opened her eyes with a jerk and checked her phone. She hurriedly got up from his lap and stood in a corner to attend to the call.

"Adi.. kaha hai tu? Phone kyu nahi utha raha tha?" she asked him. She was thankful to him for calling her at the moment.

"So raha tha" he replied.

"Adi mil sakta hain abhi?" she asked. Her voice was shaking due to fear.

"Kya hua hai tujhe? Tu theek hai?" he asked.

"Juhu beach par mil please." she said.

"Theek hai 20 minutes mein pahuch raha hoon." he said and cut the call.

"Mujhe jana hoga Sameer it's urgent" she said and left the place hurriedly. Sameer was frustuated. He looked at her leaving figure and called someone.

"Hey baby! Wanna join tonight?" he asked .

Adi was waiting for her. He was sitting and throwing pebbles in the water. Rida reached the beach and saw him.

"Adi" she whispered. He looked at her and stood up. She hugged him tightly. He was confused at her behaviour. He could feel her shivering.

"Hug kar please" she said.

He embraced her with all his might and love. A tear fell from her eye. She felt safe in his arms. Her eyes were closed. He tried to break the hug but she didn't let him. She felt home.

"Kya hua mere bache ko?" He asked.

"Sameer" she whispered.

"Kya kiya usne?" He asked seriously.

"He asked for a kiss" she answered.

His grip on her loosened. He closed his eyes to control his tears.

"Nahi hui kiss. Mera dil gawahi nahi de raha tha. Pata nahi kyu darr lag raha tha? Tera phone aaya aur mai bhaag ke aa gayi. Aisa kyu hua Adi?" She asked innocently. She was looking at him for the answer and he was kept looking at her blue eyes which were red due to crying.

"Shayad tujhe usse pyar nahi sirf attraction ho" he said with a hope that whatever he is saying makes sense to her. She got lost in her thoughts.

Sidharth was playing with Shehnaaz's toe ring as her legs were on his lap. She was lying on the sofa. They were in the living room. She was talking nonstop, and Sidharth was looking at her. He was agreeing to her talks. Suddenly, he held her feet one by one and pressed a kiss on each foot. Shehnaaz stopped talking and looked at him. She got shy from his actions. She smiled and gestured him to come closer. He came closer to her. She held his face in her palms and kissed his forehead, both eyes, nose, both cheeks, chin and finally kissed his lips. They both were kissing each other hungrily.

The ringing of the phone stopped their romance. Sana picked up the phone. It was an unknown number.

"Hello" said Sana.

Her facial expressions changed. The phone fell from her hand.

Signing off..
S..