Chapter-49

"You like her..Don't you?" Asked Sidharth.

Water spilled from Rida's mouth. They were sitting on the dining table for dinner. Sidharth's random question made water spill from her mouth.

Agastya was quiet. He stopped eating food and looked at Sidharth.

"I don't like her.." he said.

"Phew.." said Rida.

"I love her" he said.

"What the fu..?"

"RIDA" said Shehnaaz.

"Hehehehe..."she started laughing awkwardly.

"You what?" Asked Rida.

"I love her" said Agastya.

She hit his head slowly. He looked at her irritatedly.

"Beta padhai ki Umar mein ishq nahi ladate." She said.

"Aapne kaunsa college jake kuch ukhaad liya. Single hi marogi." He replied.

"Agastya Rida chup karo tum dono. Hum baat kar rahe hai na." Said Sana.

"Aggu beta you know that you are too young for this." Said Sana.

"Pyaar ki sahi Umar kya hoti hai mom?" Asked Agastya.

"Pyaar ki koi Umar nahi hoti but tumhein agar vo apni life mein chahiye toh uske qabil bano. Pado likho ek acha insaan bano. Job karo, paisa kamao and then tum usse apni life mein pa sakte ho." Said Sidharth.

"Kya pata bade hoke usse koi aur pasand aa jaye." Said Rida teasingly.

Agastya gave her a look.

"Woah..mere Kabir Singh.."said Rida and started clapping her hand.

SidNaaz rolled their eyes at the reaction of their dramatic daughter.

"Waise naam kya hua uska?" Asked Shehnaaz.

"Aadhya" replied Agastya.

"Beautiful name" she said.

He smiled slightly and started eating his food. SidNaaz and Rida gave each other a look and started eating food.

He went to school early the next day and waited for her. She was coming alone by walking. He saw her and ran toward her. She got startled.

"Hi" he said while huffing.

"Hi.." she said with a smile.

They started walking together. They entered the class. She kept her bag on the desk. He also kept his bag on the same desk and sat beside her.

"Aa..ap yaha bai..thoge?" She asked.

"Haan..koi problem hai?" He asked.

"Na..hi" she said.

She shifted to the corner in an uncomfortable position and maintained a huge distance between them. He rolled his eyes and pulled her toward him. She gasped. Her eyes widened.

"Araam se baitho" he said.

She started shivering. He kept his hands on hers to ease her. He was creasing her hands. Her head was low.

"Aadhya" he said.

"Hanji"she said while looking at him.

"Mujhse dosti karogi?" he forwarded his hand.