Chapter-31

The office workplace happens to be one of the most underrated places for people to find love. Whenever two colleagues start spending time beyond their professional capacities, eyebrows are raised, and rumor mills work overtime, almost as if everyone is waiting for the inevitable collapse of the relationship. But dating your boss might not be as prevalent as colleagues dating each other. It will be presumptuous and flawed to assume that employees only date their bosses to advance their careers. You become a hot topic for gossip. The same was happening with them. People started raising questions about Shehnaaz's character.

"Hey! Did you notice something is cooking between Shehnaaz and the boss"? One girl said.

"I don't think so," a girl said.

"Ya, I think they are dating. Didn't you see how they look at each other?" a guy said.

"Nah, I think. She must have opened her legs in front of him. That's why she spends most of her day in his cabin," one of the colleagues commented.

The rest of them started laughing.

"You mean she is his mistress?" Another colleague said:

"Ab samhaj aaya ke itna favour kyu karte hai boss usse." Another colleague said.

"Easy way to get promotion," another guy said, and they gave hi-fi to each other.

Sana heard everything as she was walking past them. She was hurt. Tears were falling from her eyes. She went to her desk and sat down. She listened. He never thought that the people who worked with him had such thoughts for him. He understands it. He opened the bottle with his hands and began to drink. His tears were not stopping. She wiped the tears from her face and took her bag and left the office without telling.

She came to the office from school. Sidharth saw through the CCTV camera that Sana did not reach to take him to the gate.He was surprised and immediately ran out of his cabin to pick up Rida.

"Princess!" Said Sidharth.

"Papa.." she smiled and jumped on him.

He picked her up and moved towards his cabin. While going inside he noticed his staff exchanging looks. He ignored them and went inside his cabin.

"Aaj princess ne kya kiya?" He asked.

"Papa.. aaj Rida ne bahut saare maze kiye.. she clapped her hand excitedly.Humne dance kiya aur drawing kari aur khana khaya aur padai bhi kari aur Adi ke saath chocolate share kari.. aur.."

"Adi kaun?" He asked while frowning.

"He is my best friend, Papa. Vo mere liye chocolate laata hai," she said shyly.

"Ye Adi ke bache se milna padega," he mummers.

"Papa, bhook lagi," she said while rubbing her tummy.

Sidharth ordered fresh food from the canteen. Rida made faces after looking at the food. It was simple Palak paneer, dal, and chapati for her.

"Papa pizza.." Said Rida.

"Beta ye healthy food hai ye khale nahi toh teri maa hum dono ki band baja denge," said Sidharth.

"Aap bhi mumma se darte ho?" She asked innocently.

He nodded his head. She started giggling while keeping her hand on her mouth. He started feeding her with his hands. She tore a piece of chapati, dipped it in dal, and kept it in front of his mouth.

"Aaaaa karo," she said while opening her mouth and asking him to copy her.

He smiled and opened his mouth. She fed him with her own hand. Sidharth kissed her forehead. She jumped down from her chair and climbed on his lap to sit. He held her protectively and made her sit. She was looking cute in two pigtails.

"Bas papa. Tummy full," she said.

"Last bite, bas." he somehow fed her half chapati more.

He made her drink water and looked at the time. He stared, worrying. He checked the CCTV. Sana was not at her desk. He checked the rest of the office; there was no sign of her. He replayed the morning footage and found out she was crying and leaving the office. He got restless. He dialed her phone, which was switched off.
He took Rida along with him and dropped her at his place to maa.
He started the car and went out to look for Sana.Her tears were troubling him. He wanted to know the reason for her tears. When we love someone, we can't see them cry.

He was looking for her like a ghost. He couldn't find her anywhere. It was evening. Bad thoughts began to run through his mind. His phone rings.

"Hello" he answered.

"Beta pata chala kuch Sana ka?" Maa asked worriedly.

"Nahin maa..vo theek hogi na?" He asked helplessly.

"Haan mera bacha..vo theek hogi. Tu himmat mat har." She said while consoling him.

He disconnected the call.

"Kaha ho tum Shehnaaz?" he whispered.

Here, Sana was so lost in her pain that she did not realize it was evening. Her eyes brimmed with tears. She felt disgusted. Her mental peace was ruined. She never imagined that people would raise fingers in their pure relationship.

Their thoughts were going through her head. People did not see the hard work done in her work, but they felt that she was entertaining her boss. She sleeps with him so that she can get a promotion.
She wiped her tears, got up, booked an auto, and reached Shukla Niwas.

Sidharth opened the door hurriedly. He saw her standing outside with no emotion on her face.

"Kaha thi tum? Haan? Bata ke jana chahiye tha na. Mai kab se dhoond raha tha. Kya hua hai Shehnaaz?" he cupped her face and asked anxiously.

She removed his hand from her face slowly and moved towards Rida. She picked the sleeping figure and left the house quietly.

"Sana..." he called her but she didn't turn.

He looked at maa confusedly who was equally confused like him.

What do you think about the people who character assassinate?

What do you think Shehnaaz should do?

And are you liking the chemistry between Sidharth and Rida?

Singing off..
S..