032

"wait wait, so your telling me you.. switched dimensions..?"

"yeah, that's basically what happened." i sighed. i could tell that they low-key didn't believe me but still diana was very curious as to what it was like. i told her about the glitching and i told her about how everyone looked practically the same. "you know miles, i actually saw you there too." i said. his eyes widened as he smirked a bit. "what was, 'that version', of me like?"

"well, for starters you didn't have braids" i began. he stayed silent as he pulled out his phone and showed me a photo of him in middle school, it looked exactly like the miles i had seen. "yeah! like that. but a bit older" i said he nodded for me to continue as i out his phone away and grabbed his cup.

"well, everything was kind of the same. you had less of an accent though, and he had this weird costume on?" i said. "he was like a 'spider-human' and he had a black suit with a red spider looking thing on it. looked like he was bleeding from his armpits." i said.

"did he shoot webs out his culito?" he joked. i told them about how he shot them out of his wrists and how he could like stick to walls and swing around the city. after i'd told them that, it seemed like the last string diana and tyler had with believing me had snapped. "y/n.. are you sure your feeling okay?" she asked in a semi-serious tone as she lifted her hand to my cheeks and then my forehead.

i rolled my eyes as i pushed her hand away. "do you really not believe me?" i asked, switching back from her and tyler to see if they expressions would change, which they didn't. she slightly shook her head as she looked back at miles with a concerned look as her face slightly scrunched when she realized she could tell miles believed me.

"okay, i'll tell you something i wouldn't be able to know if i was lying." i mumbled as i turned my chair around to miles, his eyes locked with mine. "miles, there was this man. he was like really muscular and he had a mustache with like a p-" i was saying, before mile's interrupted. "a police uniform..?"

"uh- yeah?" i said confused as to how he knew. "do you know him or something?" i asked, as still nobody had ever told me who that man was.

"yeah, i do. that's my dad"

.............................................

my eyes widened with realization as i heard the words coke out of miles' mouth. i knew that's why he was there. i looked at miles softly as i rested my hand on his noticing the gleam of sadness deep in his eyes. i looked back at diana and tyler, whose eyebrows were raised. "oh shit, so you weren't lying?" tyler asked. i rolled my eyes at the comment, "no, why would i lie about that." i said. he nodded his head in agreement as we all started eating our food awkwardly.

the time was now 8:24 and we'd all finished the food we bought and were currently talking about school and other things. as diana was sharing about something i felt miles' hand slip away from mine. i looked back to see him on his phone, nodding before putting it away and starting to clean up his mess.

"what's wrong?" i whispered. he looked up at me still grabbing his trash, "i gotta go, patrol." he whispered back as he walked over to the trash can before coming back over to us. he kissed my forehead while giving me a hug before letting diana and tyler know that he had to 'head home' because of curfew and said goodbye.

diana looked over at me confused and asked if miles was okay, to which i replied yes. him being the prowler didn't bother me as much as i thought it would, but something about it always irked me. the only reason i pushed aside was because of him, my feeling about a stupid job he took up should mean nothing to me. and they won't once i forget about them. i cannot lose miles.

˚₊𓆩༺🕷༻𓆪₊˚
________________
Word Count: 848

OH MY GOD THIS IS SO CRINGEY 🤮🤮 and it's short j😺 but anyways i have writers block again surprise surprise. sorry for not putting anything out in a lil bit but i seriously have no idea what to do for this. AND GUYS TYSM FOR 30K READS WHAT. i'm so so grateful u don't even understand, i didn't realize how popular this luke get bc i only wrote it as a joke and bc i was bored, prob the reason why the first chapters suck literal ass. BUT TYSM! 🫶🏼🫶🏼 ur comments, votes and reads real motivate me and i'm rly rly glad you guys are liking this so far ❤️ I LOVE YOU GUYS AND HAVE AN AMAZING DAY, NIGHT, OR AFTERNOON WHEREEVER U ARE POOCHIES 🫶🏼🫶🏼

 BUT TYSM! 🫶🏼🫶🏼 ur comments, votes and reads real motivate me and i'm rly rly glad you guys are liking this so far ❤️ I LOVE YOU GUYS AND HAVE AN AMAZING DAY, NIGHT, OR AFTERNOON WHEREEVER U ARE POOCHIES 🫶🏼🫶🏼