* 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨

'𝙖𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙮'

as i was able to regain my consciousness, i realized that the hours i thought had passed, were merely just seconds of my life leading up to this moment right now. everything was almost as if i'd simply blinked for slightly too long.

i gasped, attempting to catch the air id failed to take in a while. i was almost hyperventilating as everything around me seemed to become more clearer, yet more chaotic as i noticed everything going on.

i was no long in the grasp of the giant supervillain, instead i was quickly thrown from behind him with his arm on my wrist to a blank open wall of what used to be a perfectly structured home to many

i yelped in pain as my back stroked the concrete violently, causing a bit of rubble to fall on-top of me. i lazily dusted to chunks off. i kept my eyes winced shut as i rested from the pain of the throw.

"y/n-"

i heard the faint caring voices yelling my name, fluttering my eyes open to see the spot occupied with the spiders. they seemed to be struggling with the power he'd held, throwing large holes at them sending them into each-other with the hit they'd meant for him.

with every hole he threw, was a step closer to me he took. i watched as they managed to land a few hits onto the man, slowing his pace towards me that continued nevertheless. he'd started getting close enough that the grunts, yells, steps, and hits from the fight we're starting to hit my ears harder with the steps shaking the ground slightly underneath me.

i slowly started to regain some of the strength i'd had before, but not much, trying to at-least lift my body up off of the crackling wall behind me.

"nice to have two of you, i get to kill spider-man and you, all over again...."

he mumbled, as more of a low, but high pitched yell through my ears before he violently threw a larger hole at all the spider people, sending them piling on top of each-other on a beeping car.

i was now starting to actually hyperventilate as the severity of my predicament set in. i looked up to the villain, then back at my friends who'd already gotten up from the far-away car and started speeding towards me, the entire group getting others to their safety as they did, except for both miles.

in the slow motion moment i felt my eyes seeing straight through their masks. i watched as miles swung with worry, and the big white eyes on his mask drooped down and widened as the spot was inching his violent body closer to mine.

i also watched as my miles was running, anger following barely behind every-time his foot hit the ground. i watched as he pushed anything in his way out of it, other then people, to which he roughly slithered around to get to me.

my gaze made its way back to the dark, spotted figure as his face went in-front of mine. i was frantically trying to find a way to at-least stand up from my spot on the ground, my body too weak as a  structural item in the broken wall had pierced my skin, unnoticed by me until now.