039

lowkey a filler chapter but who cares read it 💋
🦅🇺🇸

AS I jumped into the portal like thing in-front of me, i felt a sudden rush of uncomfortable familiarity with the sights around me. i once again lost my balance as i fell and was spinning around quite quickly before i saw the same light gaining size ahead of me.

i squinted my eyes in attempt to look forward and quickly caught a glimpse of miles and gwen dusting themselves off and margo looking through.. y/n's.. bedroom window, before i immediately closed my eyes as a bright light flashed into them

this time, i landed only a slight bit less painful, shooting down onto my floor landing straight on my ass with a loud thump, then sliding backwards a bit from the speed and bumping into miles's leg.

miles just landed on his feet, almost as if he'd just calmly walked through the portal before he laughed at me and held a hand out for me to grab. "hope you didn't land like that last time." he said, pulling me up off the ground and looking around 'my' room, keeping his hand locked with mine.

"actually, it was worse last time." i groaned as i rubbed the spot i'd fell on.

(y'all know where she was rubbing but i'm not gonna say 'i rubbed my ass' bc that sounds weird asl 👨🏿‍🌾)

miles secretly glanced at the both of us slightly before going back to looking out of my window with gwen and margo, in attempt to either find the rest of the spider people, or find the spot.

i was glancing around the room, which had stayed the exact same since i've been here, collecting a bit more dust then before. i realized my mom must not have had the heart to clean it out.

while we we're starting to become familiar with the new surroundings, we all could hear slow, clicking, footsteps approaching my bedroom door. miles, margo and gwen quickly pulled down their masks, miles doing the same with his prowler one while slightly shoving me behind him, a protective arm in front of my torso with my head peeking out over his shoulder as margo stood next to me.

we could hear the clicking slowly come to a hesitated stop, the shadow of the figure blocking the light from the crack beneath my door. we all instinctively took a slight step back as the doorknob twisted, revealing a formally dressed up woman in what seemed like a dress and blazer with black heels and glasses on.

"who's ther-?" the woman mumbled as she continued to quickly open the door, revealing the face of the woman who raised me, her words quickly being cut off by the four masked figures currently standing in her dead daughters room.

she opened her mouth to speak, no words escaping as she slowly put her hands slightly up, in case they happened to be a threat. they stayed silent while i slowly, regretfully started to show myself from behind miles, keeping my gaze on the ground as i couldn't bare to see her face. "hey mami..." i mumbled as i slowly came out from behind miles, nervously tapping my thigh, waiting for her to say something.

"y-..y/n?" she said almost as a whisper as she put her hands down and slowly made her way towards me, examining every one of my facial features with hurt, and confusion

she placed a gentle hand on my cheek as miles moved away from me to give us two some space. she moved my head up to her point of view softer then ever as she grazed her thumb slowly over my cheek bone, still confused as to what was going on, and why her m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ dead daughter was now standing in her room, surrounded by 3 spider-people and one unknown person.

i rested my hand on hers and slowly looked up to her, my heart twisting at the look of saddened hope was plastered on her face, even though her brain was realizing something was not right at all. i stayed in silence as our eyes stayed on eachothers faces before speaking up