In Control

I began to lower before him. Dragging my hands down his chest and belly to push them under the cloth and feel the thin layer of skin over sinewed muscle. The tightening of his abdomen as I touched so close to his root. I looked up at him as I slowly parted my lips just below the head of his partially swollen rod. I slid my lips from the tip. Opening them around the knob and taking excruciating time to lower him into my mouth while I kept my palms flat over his hip and stomach.

Stroking him with only my mouth as I took him in fully. Still looking at him as I tightened my lips and suctioned around him as I drew off his length. Making him immediately tense and grow firmer.

I did it again, letting it pop from between my lips before starting again. Then I began to do it faster.

He moaned deep in his throat. His head falling forward to watch me work. He reached to scoop my hair from my face. Holding it back along my temples, just above my ears on both sides. Giving him a better view of me suckling him.

"Harder." He demanded roughly.

I did. Ramming him into the back of my throat and working his length more quickly.

His body became tenser. I could feel the

muscles of his thighs rippling near my elbows. He began reflexively thrusting his buttocks forward to the rhythm I created. Forcing his cock deeper into my face.

"More." He said raggedly.

I caught one of his hands and guided it around to the back of my head. Knowing what would happen. And it did.

He pulled me forward as he thrust in. The excitement of that brief moment of force was enough to have him

spurting in my throat, his fluid pouring into me.

I rose triumphant. "Who is in control now, Vanquish."

His head lowered and his eyes flashed yellow as he gave me an evil smile. "It think you forget, Sweet. We're getting perilously close to the Mating Moon. I could fuck you all night."

He caught me around the waist and hoisted me up.

My legs automatically wrapped him as they always did when he lifted me. But in this moment that opened my entrance directly over him and he didn't hesitate as he slid me down to embed int the hot flesh at my center.

I cried out and dropped my head back. But it wasn't pain I was feeling. My nails bit into his shoulders at the sudden sensation of being stretched. Of having his hard branch pressing deep into my core. My own weight holding me

down on him piercing me.

Making his cock inescapable.

I tried to lift up by leveraging the hold I had on his shoulders. But he hooked his arms around behind me to lay flat up my back and scoop my shoulders. Pulling me down on him to meet his ferocious pounding.

It was delicious tensing and the female part of me liked how vulnerable I felt. Liked how in control he was.

I wasn't submitting to him, and he wasn't forcing me into something.

My wolf was meeting his in equal lust. Ravishing each other with equal fervor.

"Hunter. Racer." He summoned them.

They hesitantly came forward.

Racer immediately looked hopeful as he watched my ass gliding up and down seeing my body riding his length.

I knew that look.

He wants to shove into my ass.

"Take her arms." Vanquish ordered them.