Hunter's Reward

"That a girl. Scream louder." He whispered in my ear. As he began pounding viciously.

Unable to move or to adjust I was held still, bound to the tree while he plunged in and out of my body. His pelvis slapping against the soft flesh of my ass and making it ripple.

He was groaning. Clutching the sides of my hips to hold me in place. While he rose and fell behind me.

As if he needs to hold me here. I couldn't go anywhere. Or resist him, even if I wanted to.

I felt his hard, war-honed body dragging up and down my back and his powerful hips and buttocks working as he flexed in and out of me. His thighs cradling the bottom of my cheeks each time he lowered and flexed his legs outside of mine.

"That's it, Sweetheart. Take all of it. I want you sore. To think of me every step you take tomorrow."

It was hurting.

But it also felt good.

They had somehow taught me to like it rough. But in truth, I thought it was more than that. I was aroused by the fact that it was bits of his beast taking me now.

A peek at his true self.

Even as I thought it, I felt the ripple of power as his animal clawed to be released within him.

He was growling as he took me with the ferociousness of a wolf mounting a she-wolf. I felt my body pinching against the tree in his brutality. I felt the strength of his hard body proving how fierce he could be as he took me. My face tilted away from the harsh bark but my body unable to escape it. Pinned as I was between his hard flesh and that damnable tree.

Every inch of him is male. I could feel every hard

bulge of muscle on his body, pressed so tight to me. Hear the low rumbling sounds of pleasure that emanated up from deep in his throat.

This is the monster that lusts for me day in and day out.

From the scent of his body. To those wild sounds of elation, I enjoyed every minute of it.

"Take me, Hunter!" All of it was making me tighten. Gripping at him as he pulled back out.

"Stop it, Vanna. You're going to take it from me too soon. Be a good girl and do as your told." He stopped. Breathing heavily against my cheek as he held me there. Putting a hand to the tree on each side of my face as he steadied himself. His legs shaking behind me.

Had I not been tied up, I'd have rolled my hips. Taunted him into giving it up early just to aggravate him and reassert my feminine power over him.

The ability to take from him too.

Well, I certainly didn't have that just now.

This moment was his.

I was his prize.

For doing the forbidden. And finding me what I so desperately needed.

I'd have submitted to him in any way he wanted that moment.

"Mmm." He growled. "Yes..." He was stroking into me again. Using my pinned body like his trophy of pleasure.

"Take it, Hunter." I urged him. Encouraging him to unleash his beast within me. "I want to feel you."

"Oh, you will. So deep your eyes bulge." And he hammered in like he was trying to drive home. Wrenching places far between my hips that would, most certainly, make me sore tomorrow.

"You wanted me." I said. "So, I'm yours."

"To take as I wish." He urged me to add. Panting heavily. His head had fallen so he could watch himself withdrawing his hard length and then embedding in all my soft flesh again. Making him work harder. Drilling forward and back with a starved rhythm.

"To take as you wish!" I cried out. Then I came again and this time I couldn't stop myself. I shrieked from the pleasure and pain. So loud that birds flew from the trees and scattered into the air.

And that the others back in camp surely had to have heard me. I thought shamefaced. Already feeling my cheeks burn.

But I had little time to think on the horror of my surrender as Hunter came just after. Pounding more slowly and holding himself in as he pulsed back and forward. My body still gripping him in my pleasure induced haze. Holding him tight enough the skin of his cock rolled more than he could withdraw.

My body didn't want to let him go.

Holding onto the pleasure of it. As I weakened from the climax. Hanging limply backward. Bound as I was and my hole still sore as he slid out.

He was half chuckling as he whispered in a low voice. "We have to get you back to the house before everyone comes out here to get a look at you."

"That's what I'm afraid of!" I whispered back. "Get me down."

"But you do look so pretty there." He stood admiring the view for a moment that seemed to drag on forever.

"Hunter!" I said in a hushed voice.

"Oh, alright!" He reached forward to give the right side of my ass a hard smack. Making me hiss through my teeth at the burn of it, before he pressed against me to

quickly undo the knots holding my arms.

"If you think that hurt wait until they get you

back in the house."

Vanquish and Racer.

"And you know they're going to be jealous as all hell." He grinned triumphantly as he said it. Basking in their male envy. "And they should be. You melted all over my dick, Vanna Rae."

"It hurts to stand." I stumbled backward and had to catch myself by bracing on my knees.

He leaned on his to peer at me. "You going to be okay there."

"I'm weak."

"Want carried back?"

"To make them more jealous."

"Well, that'd be a plus." He admitted cheekily.

"You truly are awful."

"Just enjoying the moment."

"Hunter!"

"What?"

"Give me some clothes!"

"Why?" He swept up a pile of clothing and twisted to keep it from my reach. As I leapt, frantically trying to catch a corner and rip it from his grip.

"Because everyone is going to be here soon!"

"They should get a look at you. So, they can all be jealous."

"I'd rather they not!"

"Fine." His laughing died and he sobered.

Catching my hand and twirling me, so my bare feet had to dance across the leaves and twigs to keep my balance. Silver-gold hair spinning out around me in a wild cascade.

Filled with leaves, undoubtedly. I thought with a frown.

He stopped mid-turn, while I was facing away from him, and pulled me back against his hard body. Crossing my arms under my full breasts and nuzzling my neck. "Will you dance with me when we're old?"

I don't know if we'll live that long, if I truly get the chance to go after the vengeance I hunger for.

I opted for a pseudo answer. "I'd still dance with you, Hunter."

He finished turning me and stared down at me. "That didn't sound terribly reassuring."

I opened my mouth to answer but was saved by someone's else's male voice.

Then I realized, I was the opposite of saved.

"Look at you two. Celebrating him defying me to find your house, are we?"

I turned slowly to just peek over my lifted shoulder in fear. Already knowing who I'd see.

Draven...