012.

december 24
the day.

-

belikevalerie: hey merry christmas eveliked by ashtrayoneil and 7,697 others

liked by ashtrayoneil and 7,697 others..

ashtrayoneil: i fw you so hard ma
2 hours ago.

-
"you got the necklace?" fezco asked his brother, closing the car door.
today was the christmas eve party with most of the highschool.

ashtray was going to give her his gift,
and pop the big question.

"mhm." ash nodded, closing his door.

he knew he liked the girl.
there was no hiding it. he knew she liked him. there was definitely no hiding that either.

ashtray wanted nothing more then to be with her. only her.

once they arrived at the crowed house, fez gave his brother a good luck nod, then both walking there separate ways.

ashtray walked up to his friend groups usual meeting spots, sittting down right next to valerie like always.

"hey you." she gave the boy a kiss on the cheek as everybody else continued talking in there own world.

"you look sexy as fuck." he mumbled with a smirk, making valerie's cheeks go red.
"i gotchu blushin n shit." ashtray laughed.

"you tryna come over tonight?" he added, kissing the girls neck, nobody around caring enough to notice. "mm, i might have plans." val seductively played with his chain, making ashtray smirk.

"oh yeah? you want me to be alone on christmas eve?"

"mhm." valerie smiled.
"plans with who?" he furrowed his eyebrows still smirking, knowing the girl was lying.

"that's not your business." she laughed, making him laugh. "you are my business."
he softly pressed his lips against hers, engaging in the group conversation.

"im going to go get a drink, does anybody want something?" val stood up. "i'll have whatever's there." jay nodded, noticing him. and ashtray were the only other people without drinks.

"me too." ashtray smirked, making valerie smack him in the head before walking off.

"dude, are you nervous?" marcus whispered, nudging ashtray so nobody else would hear.

ash nodded his head.
"don't be nervous, she's into you." marcus shook his head so ashtray wouldn't worry.
"man, what if she says no? ion know how imma be able to keep my cool around her after that." ash ranted.