016. pt 2.

"don't smoke no more valerie, or drink.
im dead serious. if i catch you doin' that shit im taking you home, aight?" fezco looked back at the younger girl as he pulled up to the crowded house.

"bruh." she whined.
"stop pouting, let's go." ashtray opened the car door.

the group wasn't there, only ashtray and valerie, so they obviously parted ways.
ash went outside by the pool, val went to go find maddy or something.

she passed rue crawling on the floor.
"what the hell..wassgood lexi?" val tapped the girl who brushed past her shoulder.

"oh hey val! have you seen cassie anywhere?" lexi furrowed her eyebrows.
"nah but i'll text you if i do." valerie spoke.

"okay, see you!"

val walked off, finding some light skinned dread head. one of the finest bitchea she's ever seen.

"damn, shawty. you bad as fuck." he smirked. "wanna smoke?" val returned the smile. "damn right i do. my names carlos, and yours?"

"valerie." she grabbed his hand, walking him outside. but before she did she grabbed a drink off the table. one for him and one for her.

"hold on, my friend as some joints." she almost stumbled on a step, walking towards ashtrays pool chairs.

"what, valerie." ash bitterly snarled his lip seeing carlos standing closely behind her.
"can i have three joints please." val smirked.

"no, you can't." he rolled his eyes.
"please man, don't be dick." carlos pleaded, making ashtray uncomfortable.

he didn't want to seem jealous, so he gave her three. "that's like fifty."

"my presence is good enough." val walked off with the boy behind her, making ashtray scoff.

after about an hour, valerie was stoned, and drunk, on a bed half fucking some dude she barely knows.
-
"yo what's good?" ash picked up his phone and put it to his ear.

"start the car and be ready."

"alright sure thing." he stood up, handing up the phone. his friends starting begging him to stay, the girl he was planning on fucking saying, "wait, where are you going?"

he ran over to rue first, knowing it was going to be more difficult to find valerie.
"yo, fez said if you want a ride, nows the time." he mumbled, walking into the house.

he opened every bedroom door except one, knowing she had to be in there.
he saw her smoke every one of those blunts, and drink as much as she did that night.

ashtray was pissed.

he pounded on the door.
"yo ruth! time to go, cmon let's go!" he yelled. it took her about thirty seconds to stumble out, ashtray catching her as she almost fell.

"baby where you going?" carlos yelled.
"she'll be back here, at 1. stay here!" ashtray yelled back, running off with the girl.

valerie sat in the back, already drifting to sleep as ashtray started the car,  trying to look for fezco and rue on their way.

"ash, do i have to come back..?" val barely managed to get out. "no, you ain't coming back." he shook his head.

"but, what if he gets mad at me?"
ashtray turned around and looked at the girl. "i'll handle it."

all the sudden fezco jumped in the car, bloody hands with rue behind him.
the car ride was silent and awkward, ashtray dropping rue off and fezco and valerie at the house.

"where you goin' man? we're done selling for the night." fezco shook his head at the boy ready to drive off.

"i gotta take care of some shit. put her in my bed and make sure she gets her medicine for her ribs before, i have an extra bottle on my desk." ashtray spoke in a hurry.

"stay safe man." his older brother nodded knowing whatever it was, it was about valerie.
-
ashtray walked up the steps, and to the bedroom where carlos was waiting with two drinks in his hand.

"hey-wheres valerie?" he asked.
ashtray followed him in the room, locking the door not wanting to cause a scene anymore the fezco already did.

"you know you raped her?" he asked the curly head leaning against the door as he sat on the chair.

"what? she came onto me. if anything she raped me." carlos chuckled.
"she was high. and you smoke three blunts with her, and had three drinks. you ain't under the influence?" ash tilted his head, walking towards the boy slowly.

"why is she the only one fucked up?"

"uh man, ion know. i just wasn't feeling it tonight i guess." carlos nervously chuckled.
"stand up." the buzz cut snarled his lip.

"what?"
"you heard me."

the curly headed boy stood up, sweating from all the stress. "how old are you?" ashtray furrowed his eyebrows.

"seventeen." carlos swallowed.
"don't lie to me."
"eighteen." he correct himself, ashtray walking closer and closer by the inch.

"she's fifteen, so not only did you statutory rape her, you groomed her. see, ion fuck with that shit."

"is her birthday soon?" carlos furrowed his eyebrows. "it's in september. nice try." ashtray nodded, before punching the boy as hard at he could.