018.

"HAH, i gotchu bitch!" katie yelled, slamming down an uno card on the floor.
marcus and colten were playing with her,
jay and ashtray were on the floor playing video games, dd, valerie, faye, and fezco were watching jersey shore in the couch.

everybody on the couch laughed.
"i fuckin love snookie." fezco shook his head with a smile.

"she's so funny!" faye giggled.
"i love her accent." valerie smiled.
"you have her accent." dd snickered, making everybody in the room laugh.

"im not even italian." val rolled her eyes playfully. "20% counts." fezco nodded his head.

"vete a la mierda!" she laughed, everybody going back to doing their thing.
ashtray looked at valerie and fezco sat next to one other, valerie's head resting on his shoulder and his head on top.

it made him sad he wasn't going to ever find a girl like that besides valerie or rue.
and rue was definitely not an option for him.

he shook his head, he wanted nothing to do love wise with valerie. nothing. ashtray hates cheaters. even if they weren't dating.
it still hurt, and she knew what she was doing.

"ash! fuck, help dude?" jay yelled at the face he somebody was killing him.
-
"yo wake yo ass up!" fezco shook valerie awake, as everybody was already up getting changed.  val was not a morning person.

"bruhh." she groaned, rolling her face into the pillow. "cmon ruth we gotta go in like ten minutes!" he pleaded.

"so wake me up in five."

fezco chucked a pillow at her before walking away, signaling as a warning to get up.

she threw her hair in a messy bun, put on a matching sweat set of navy blue sweat pants and hoodie, calling it a day as she slipped on her shoes.

"you look real pretty." jay nodded with a smirk, slipping on his shoes like everybody else with their suit cases in hand.

she stuck up her middle finger, joining the group walking out the door.

it was a long ass drive there, and silent as everybody was sleeping but fezco, as he was the driver and couldn't.

once they pulled up, everybody was grabbing their suitcases from the trunk.
"bye fezco!" the group said, besides valerie and ashtray.

ash dabbed his brother up.
"see ya man." he nodded.
val gave him a big hug.
"bye fezco." she mumbled into his chest.
"later kid." fez smiled as they pulled away.
-
soon enough everybody was settled into their seats, ashtray sitting on the isle and valerie sitting by the window.

"you pack yo medicine?" ashtray nodded after five minutes of uncomfortable silence.
"..yeah." val's eyes widened.
"no you didn't, you left it at my house." he shook his head reaching for his backpack.

her eyes softened as butterfly's swarmed her stomach like an they once did on the usual, her cheeks burns red at the fact that not only did he remember, but he cared enough to bring them.

she was so confused with what she felt.
one thing val thought she knew for sure was that ashtray wasn't loyal.

but he was one damn good gentleman.