026.

"no, joeys funnier." fezco shook his head.
"no, phoebe is." val furrowed her eyebrows as she was sat leant against the freezer doors on the floor.

the sound of heals on the floor, and a brown haired girl walking in became apparent to everybody as lexi entered.

valerie smiled, knowing she makes fezco hella happy.

"lexi howard, how you doin'?" fezco laughed, his face lighting up at her presence.

"im good im-"
"hi! im faye."

"im lexi, um- a-are you guys.." she politely nervously smiled. "yeah, no. she's just staying wit me for a bit. but- but she's cool though. what brings you out here anyway?"

she looked flustered, but still smiled.
"wassgood lexi." val nodded her head as the older girl passed her, smoke blowing out of her mouth from the pre rap.

"hey valerie. oh i just came to get a drink." she walked to the freezers.
"okay, well, we got plenty of those." fezco spoke trying to keep the conversation going.

"um, do you need help finding anything?"

"no, i'm okay!"
"oh, uh, that's the malt liquor."
"yeah i know."

the sound of a car door closing made valerie look at faye who was looking out the window.

"yo, sorry i didn't get to say goodbye on new years." fezco said nervously, cal appearing in the door frame.

"good evening." he spoke.
valerie furrowed her eyebrows as she tried not to laugh at his weird greeting.

it reminded her of the scene from toy story with the aliens.

"what's up man." fezco nodded.
lexi watched nervously as fezco glanced at ashtray watching the scene go down, ready for anything.

cal walked around suspiciously, then around the corner like an npc.
"you got any spearmint gum?" he asked.

"ion know man. the gum's right here."

cal grabbed the pack.
"should you be smoking that?" he nodded at the brunette who brought the pre rap to her lips.

"mind your business bruh." she shook her head calmly, releasing smoking from her mouth.

"this your store?" cal looked at fez. "it's a family business." the ginger proudly replied, looking down at valerie.

he went right behind lexi, grabbing a bag a of hot onion rings. "so your parents own it."
"you usually ask this many questions man?"
fez annoyedly spoke.

cal stood in the door way, standing like a resting roblox character, making high valerie chuckle.

"just you."

"they tell you who i am?" cal nodded towards the two girls who just stared at him. "..nah man."

"are you a cop?" faye asked. "no." cal looked over at the blonde, before reaching into his pocket.

everybody tensed up, valerie's eyebrows furrowing after hearing something that sounded to familiar fidget around in his pocket.

ashtray was watching all of this,
grabbing a glock out of the froot loops box he hid it in.

everybody stared at the man who slowly pulled something out of his pocket, relaxing when it was just a twenty dollar bill.

cal placed it on the counter. "just a concerned father." he said before walking away.

fezco followed him out, watching him drive away. valerie got up and walked in the freezer where ashtray was.
-
"i just had like..the weirdest night ever." maddy sighed, her purple l.e.d lights reflecting on both her and her second best friends faces.

"me too. what happened?" finally sober valerie nodded her head at the older girl.
"jules and i went bowling with kat and her boyfriend? and, i don't know it made me like, really sad." maddy sighed.

"cause of nate?" val furrowed her eyebrows, feeling her phone ring. ashtray was calling, making maddy smirk as she put it on speaker.

"wassup?" valerie smiled. "you got somewhere to stay tonight bae?" ashtray asked smoothly with a smirk on his face.
val's cheeks went completely red, maddy giggling with her mouth open.

"yeah, i'm at maddy's house." valerie spoke bubbly. "aight good. be safe. i love you." ashtray replied in a flirtatious tone.
"i love you, bye." valerie pressed the red button on the bottom of her screen.

"bitch!" maddy laughed. "you two are so cute!! you guys have already said i love you?"

"yeah, in florida." valerie nodded. "bitch! you're adorable. and bold. dating a drug dealer is lowkey badass."