014.

imessage
fezco

i heard what happened at the lights
my bad on ash's behalf lil dawg

it's okay

nah not rlly
i talked to him abt it

-
valerie placed her phone down on her school desk, her head leaned against her hand as the teachers voice went on and on.

schools out for christmas break.
but valerie was falling behind. and students who are falling behind get two days where they have to come in to get lectured and do missing work.

"hey." somebody whispered beside her.
it was that blonde boy from the party. val nodded her head, to tired to do nothing.

"that girl, who was on top of ashtray on christmas eve? she was talking mad shit about you." he spoke again, gaining her attention.

"what was she saying?"

"she said she stole your spot, and that you're a raging cunt and shit like that." the blonde explained.

her eyes darted to that same girl who was literally in the room with her, turning around to face her.

"if you got something against me say it now because i don't like having problems with people." valerie nodded her head, gaining
the brunettes full attention.

"are you mad i stole your man?" she smirked. "oh yeah?" valerie dipped her head with a suspicious smile, opening her phone to her snapchat memories.

she scrolled through endless videos of the twos selfies, snaps kissing, videos of them doing the smoke trick, and more. that made the brunettes smile fade.

"we're you his date to party?" she finally shot back. val didn't reply because she knew the girl knew it was a yes.

"who'd he come home with that night though?" she snarled her lip. valerie was woken up from her tired state with pure anger.

"fuck you." she threw her arm at the brunettes head, since she was only sitting right behind her.

she hit the girl right in the eye, knocking her out of her seat.

"who'd he have to pick up from school because somebody knocked her the fuck out?" valerie stood up her chair, swiping the girls computer and text books off her desk and on the girls face that lied on the ground, making everybody laugh.

the teacher fled over to the unconscious girl on the ground with blood dripping from her nose and lips.

"god damn bruh." valerie threw up her hood, grabbing her phone before walking out.
-
ashtray frustratedly pickup his phone, dialing the number he memorized months ago.

"are you kidding me valerie?" he raised his voice right as she's answered the phone, making her jump, snickering when she heard his comment.

"it's not fucking funny." ash furrowed his eyebrows. "you broke her nose."
"damn, my bad." val recited his words he told a few days ago.

"fuck you valerie." he nodded his head.
"mm..nah, i heard a like..FIVE girls already did that so." she pettily shot back.

"fuck i look like to you, sloppy sixths?"

"what your problem?" ashtray furrowed his eyebrows angrily. "you are. and if your girlfriend didn't mention it already ion like having problems."

"oh my god! you're so annoying!" ashtray yelled as he threw whatever it was he had in his hands against the wall out of pure rage.

"that sounds like a personal problem you should figure the fuck out, because nobody else agrees with you." valerie shot back in the same tone, hanging up the phone.

ashtray chucked his phone, not caring where it landed, punching a pillow that sat at the end of his bed.

"fuck!" he yelled, sitting down placing his head in his hands.
...
"god damn it!" valerie chucked her phone, it hitting the wall as she plopped down on her bed, placing her head in her hands.

the two are so similar.
all they want is for things to be the same.
at least valerie wants that.

ashtray wanted nothing more then to be with her. he would never admit that aloud of course. not even in his head.

but he knew.

the two had been hooking up with new people every night for a week strait,  which first of all isn't healthy (and gross), but it was all out of spite.

they wanted the put their minds at ease from all the stress.

why. why, was all that was running through their minds. they hated they couldn't let go of one another.

why couldn't they let go of each other?