XXX

♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

It's all too much at once. For some reason, the bouncer only eyed the two as they entered, didn't even ask for ID's or anything. Travis was so anxious about this that he wished the man had asked for ID's, only to see neither of them had one and turn them away. He knew Sal wanted to do this, but he didn't know why. Usually Travis would jump at the opportunity to do something Sal wanted to do, but he just couldn't bring himself to be excited or happy about this. There was a bad feeling in his stomach, and he couldn't shake it no matter how hard he tried.

Travis grabbed Sal's hand almost as soon as the two entered the loud building. It was dark, aside from the bright flashing lights. The music was extremely loud, all songs Travis would never be able to recognize, no matter how much he was able to bring himself to understand of modern pop culture. He wasn't sure he wanted to recognize this music. He just wanted this experience to be over with already.

Sal looked down at their intertwined hands, then at Travis' face. He was analyzing Travis' body language. He was always so good at that, no matter how hard Travis tried to hide what he was truly feeling. Sal was so good at analyzing him, and Travis hated it. He didn't know how to stop it, he didn't even think there was a way to stop it.

"Do you want to leave?" Travis was sure Sal already knew the answer, but Travis shook his head anyways. He was going to do this. Sal was dying, they needed to do this before he was gone. Sal never asked for much, and even if Travis wasn't the biggest fan of this experience, he was going to let Sal experience what he wanted to before he was gone.