9 ~ LIVE-IN

CHAPTER NINE

VALESKA opened her sleepy eyes when she felt a gentle kisses on her face. She's laying on her side. Sitting on the space in front of her is Rashid who's kissing her cheek and the side of her lips.

"I'm leaving," he whispered.

Inaantok na tumango siya. Aside from her body is tired from all the practice, their activities in bed all night made her really wanna sleep more.

Rashid didn't bother to open the thick dark curtains on his bedroom. Hinayaan lang nito na madilim ang kwarto para na rin makatulog pa siya ng mahimbing kahit wala ito.

"I'll have my lunch here."

"Okay. I'll cook."

His lips formed a smirk on her cheek.

"I'll let you sleep," he then kissed her lips before he distance himself from her.

When Valeska woke up, Rashid wasn't beside her anymore. Ang huling naalala niya lang ay nagpaaalam ito na aalis na at ang iniwang mga halik sa kanya.

She gets ready to go to the grocery. She chose to wear a denim shorts and just borrowed a white tee from Rashid's closet. She doesn't have much clothes with her and she starting to think what he told her last time. That she might want to shop for her clothes and leave it there.

In front of the mirror, she sees how she's still looked like a woman who was established and financially stable despite of the simplicity of her clothes. Her skin, her face, her posture, and her body, are the reasons why she appeared to be rich even though she wasn't. Indeed, that looks can really be deceiving.

From: Rashid

The driver is waiting at the basement.

Valeska arched her eyebrow. Did he really provides a personal driver for her? When in fact, she can ride a taxi because the shopping malls are close to where he lives. She has cash to pay for the taxi because Rashid left some for her together with his black card.

To: Rashid

I'm leaving in a bit. Do I really need a driver?

After she sent the message, her phone rang for a call.

Sinagot niya 'yon kahit pa medyo kumabog ang dibdib sa ideya na maririnig ang boses nito.

"Yes?"

"Yes Valeska. You need a driver." Even his voice on the other line sounded cold but it affects her in a way that her stomach twitched.

"Okay. I'm leaving now."

"I'll have my lunch with you."

Parang narinig niya nang sinabi nito 'yon kanina bago umalis at nakalimutan niya lang nang magising.

"What do you want me to cook?"

"I'll be fine with any foods you could offer."

"Ako na ang bahala. Let me know when you're on your way back home later."

"I will."

"Alright. Bye."

Rashid didn't say anything.

"I'm gonna leave now. I'll text you when I'm done with the groceries."

"Okay."

Valeska cut off the line and leave to go to the basement.

Another white SUV was waiting there. With a driver who opened a door for her.

"What's your name pow?" She asks politely to a man who's probably on his forties.