30 ~ TRAUMATIZED

CHAPTER THIRTY

WHAT she needs to do to stop herself from thinking about negativities, is to enjoy her life even just for that night. Her mother is the only person in the world that hurt her so bad and it seemed that she's also the only one could make her life miserable again and again. How unlucky she was to be born with that kind of mother? To lived in sorrow with the woman who was supposed to love and protect her?

"Come on, it's just a cocktail. Finish it before we go to the dance floor, Valeska." Zalanna urged her to finish her bloody marry.

They are occupying the VIP lounge in D' Club. Rashid and his friends were on the next door with their friends. Ayaw ng mga babaeng kasama niya na makasama ang mga asawa nito kaya magkahiwalay sila.

Apat silang babae na naroon at sa tingin niya naman ay makakasundo niya dahil maayos ang pakikitungo sa kanya. They made sure she's comfortable and not out of place.

"I'm waiting..." Ayesha Altaraza is sitting at the sofa while sophisticatedly crossing her legs. "I wanna dance na."

Valeska slowly finish her cocktail. She drinks, but not too much. Besides, she needs some alcohol in her body to forget about her mother.

"I hope their meeting would last until dawn," Alandra is standing in front of the glass wall, while watching the dance floor below. "So we can also party till dawn."

"Right! Kaya, let's go na, Valeska."

Hindi na nakayanan pa ni Ayesha ang pagtitimpi kaya tumayo na ito, lumapit sa kanya at hinawakan ang kamay niya.

Zalanna giggled. "Damn. I missed this!"

They left their VIP lounge. Pagkalabas palang nila sa pinto ay nakita niya agad ang dalawang unipormadong lalaki na nagbabantay. She's aware now how rich are the women she's with. So to have a bodyguards was normal. Especially in this kind of place where they are surrounded with strangers.

"You, and you, stay here, okay?" Ayesha said to the bodyguards like a big boss.

Hindi naman nagsalita ang mga ito. Deretso lang ang tingin na tila ba kasalanan ang makipag-usap sa amo.

Masaya silang bumaba sa dance floor. Maingay ang paligid dahil sa malakas na tugtog, sa hagikhikan ng mga grupo ng mga babae, at sa pinaghahalo-halong usapan ng mga naroon.

The lights on each tables were dimmed but the lights that striking the dance floor and the DJ's area were colorful. Malilikot ang mga ilaw at ang bawat indak ng katawan ng mga sumasayaw doon.

Valeska started to enjoy the moment when the girls started to sway their bodies in a slow and naughty way. She likes the feeling that she's surrounded with people who are carefree and confident. They don't seem like giving a damn about other's people opinion of them. They are simply enjoying the moment... feeling every beat of the music, and dance with it.

"I'm looking forward to our airsoft game. Did you know how to shoot?" Ayesha is raising her voice so that they could hear each other.

"Yes. Rashid taught me. Did you know how?"

"I'm not that good. My husband taught me before, but it wasn't really a cup of my tea. Alandra and Zalanna  knew how though."

"Yes. Carter taught me. He's very passionate about that kind of stuff." Alandra said while swaying her body.

"I told my husband to do his best not to shoot me on our airsoft game or else he gonna sleep on the sofa," sabay hagikihik ni Zalanna kaya natawa na rin sila.

"It's gonna be hurt when you get hit. We tried it before. The bullet left a bruise on my skin. Carter was so worried I'm gonna break up with him because of that," then Alandra laughed.