two

so, before we start, here are some things im gonna make clear of :-

• this book is FULLY english, which means no korean words will be in it.
• there might be some additional characters like other exo members or other k-idols from SM.
• this book will be fully SMALL ALPHABETS. unless its some yelling or on a reason, then maybe yes.

okay, thanks for reading and your patience. love you guys.

--

"we are all known to make good deeds in school. just so you know, the last students to transfer here in our school, is emily and aina. ever since then, i have heard a few people dissing them and bullying them. i really hope that is not true. through all out, please give our transfer students some respect. that is all for now. thank you." the headmaster nodded and finally left the podium.

"that was like, the hundredth time he said that." emily scoffed, head in her hands.

"honestly, yeah." i said, my poker face being in a state where my emotions are all mixed up.

it's true though. the whole two years we have been spending in this school was magnicifent. yet still, some students makes reports about us being bullied.

well maybe, during the first two months, some people called me stupid and lame, but honestly, they've grown tired of it and finally made friends with us. it is for two whole years, for fuck's sake. of course we are not bullied anymore. adults do have a way of overthinking.

"for fuck sake, please stop this nonsense." emily growled under her breath as she put in her bag into her locker, while reading a new text from her phone.

"what's up?" i asked.

"this bitch have been going on about me stealing her boyfriend. like, what the fuck dude? i have not even touch your boyfriend's hand why would i even touch his dick. honestly." emily rolled her eyes, seeming totally pissed off at the moment. her large words caused a few eyes from other students but, they finally look away. that is just how emily is.

"well yeah, probably. i just don't think she might be accusing you for no reason. someone must have been behind this." i shrugged. it definitely might be from someone.

"whatever." emily shook it off and we both headed straight to my locker.

as the locker door was opened, amber showed up with her charming smile. amber is emily's senior. a girl who acts like a tomboy but actually has a girly attitude. she can be extremely cute. be careful not to fall for her bold look.

"emily, aina!" she said as she hugged us both while all jumping around until her cap fell off.

"hey amber. where's tae?" i asked, looking around for my senior.

"she's in the principal's room. they keep on going about something that actually messes my mind so yeah. anyways, i wanted to say that, after both me and tae stopped coming around, a few boys are coming in our places, replacing us as your seniors." amber spoke up.

"great. dealing music classes with boy seniors. how am i even gonna get tutored?" emily scoffed. she might get all worked up about this. amber have been a good senior to her. how can she even let her go?

just then, i finally realized, i was going to get a new senior as well. which means separating with taeyeon. oh my god. how can we even make a separation?

"they're just a few years older. like three years. me and tae had planned to be in korea to make our names. sorry guys. i really hope you guys will make a good name out there one day." amber smiled weakly as emily just slumped her shoulders making her look pretty pathetic.

"i get it." emily looked up towards amber with a sad look in her eyes.

"what about have a few drinks and have a nice day today, emily?" amber asked, holding her hands out towards emily.

"on it!" there she goes again, her smile lit up like bright colourful candles.

-

i returned into our empty classroom, right after seeing emily and amber went off. taeyeon wanted to meet me, so yeah. but it might take awhile she said. i decided to wait here since this place was the best to find peace.

"tao! stop it!" a guy shouted. i took a peek against the window and saw two guys. tall guys. amazingly attractive faces. the both of them seemed to must be outsiders considering the facts that they're both asian and also have a pretty nice face.

"sehun~ where are the girls? i thought we were supposed to be taking care of our so called "juniors"." the 'tao' guy said, air quoting the word juniors.

so, these are our new seniors? damn. some boys with an attitude. oh boy. i wonder who's gonna take care of emily and who's gonna take care of me.

not long, taeyeon texted me.

tae tae ❤️
hey kid. i'm downstairs. make your way through yeah? xoxo

i replied as soon as the text came in with a huge grin.

me
on my way, sis. be right there.

ignoring the presence of two new hotties in school, i went downstairs and met up with taeyeon.

--

soooo, hows the story so far. dont worry, sehun and tao will show up in the next chapter. stay tuned yeh? thanks guys. oh and please vote. thanks.