eight

"i said so." a voice from the back of the room sounds pretty familiar to me.

"emily. why are you even here?" lyssa turned around and walked towards emily.

why is she here? where's tao?

"the headmaster told me to come and get you. he told me he had something to talk about." emily said and lyssa just rolled her eyes.

"what does he want?" lyssa said, annoyed by the situation.

grasping my hand, sehun quickly aimed for the door and we both escaped in a rush.

'thanks emily.' a part of me whispered to my own self.

--

"where have you been?" tao yelled once he saw us both.

"nowhere." sehun answered simply.

"honestly." tao sighed and rolled his eyes. "have you seen emily, both of you?" he asked us.

"neither of us have. it's your responsibility to take care of your own junior. but now it seems as though you're the one being taken care of by her." sehun said, his eyes focused on his phone screen.

my eyebrows crouched, confused by the statement made by sehun. didn't we met emily earlier back then in lyssa's room?

"actually, we-" before i could even finish my sentence, sehun grabbed my hand and lead us towards a new place.

"hey!!" tao yelled. "you can't just leave me hanging right?" he sighed. sorry tao.

"sehun, wait! wha-" suddenly he pushed me up against the cold wall through the hallway. his right hand balled up in a fist and went right straight just beside of my head.

"don't ever try to talk about that lyssa. not even in front of tao. and never talk to her. ever." he said this in a low voice and left me there alone.

"getting your girlfriend involved and leave her there alone in the cold. sounds pretty interesting." a guy, with a black jacket, leaning against the wall, suddenly spoke up.

"who the heck are you? am i supposed to beat you up or kick your ass?" sehun growled and walked again towards me, hiding me behind his broad shoulders.

"umm, lemme guess, who am i?" he said this, a mocking tone clearly visible.

sehun's body was hot, his temperature went up. is this fear?

"stop mocking me." sehun growled in a low tone, before finally pressed against me. he's scared. what is this aura? what is this guy?

"well, look at that face. how interesting. you know, it's getting boring, that poker face of you and your girlfriend." he laughed.

"who the hell are you?" my voice trembled a bit, but i need to show support towards sehun. he's scared.

i moved forward, standing in front of sehun and walked forward.

'what the hell am i even doing?' my thoughts travelled in my brain.

the night was dark and only the moonlight was shone towards us. as the vice president of the boxing club, i'm pretty confident of myself. emily can't even fight me fully yet. which gives me so much more confidence.

"listen up, retarded brain, i don't fucking care who the hell are you, or who sent you here to mess up with us, but certainly, i am not pleased by this, you stupid fucktard." my voice was quite calm, now that the fact that i can still defeat others came to mind.

"just when i thought you were gonna sit by the corner. hey, sehun, looks like your girlfriend have somekind of fighting senses?" he said this out loud, before laughing mockingly.

"shut the fuck up, you're annoying." i glared at him. "be grateful you have to fight me instead of emily. that girl have no self control." i said through gritted teeth. for some reason, this guy is really getting on my nerve.

"ohh, you mean emily, your bitchy sister?" he laughed.

'calm the fuck down, aina. this guy just knows how to run his mouth.' my own thoughts spoke up.

"hey, just what do you want?" sehun asked, walking up towards me. the scary aura in this room is no longer here anymore.

"hmm, what do i want? hmm, lemme think. oh yeah, i want to mess up with you guys, because you guys think you guys are the best! asian maniacs!" the stupid retarded racist guy said this.

"hey, austin! we're here!" a few more guys came around bringing bats. what the fuck?

"ohh, looks like my back up is here." he laughed. is that all he knows?

"it doesn't matter. you bags full of shits ain't worth my time." i spat this in front of the whole gang. stupid.

"shits?! who the hell do you think you are?! you bitch?!"one of the guys, i think his name was fred or something, yelled this, unsatisfied.

"listen up, shitty scoundrels, i don't know who the hell you guys are, but do know that i am not interested either way. it is really stupid. this is useless. fighting pieces of scumbags like you guys are definitely not my place." my words came out harsher than expected.

"you think just because you have you prince right beside you, you can do that?" austin spat out.

there were four boys against me and sehun. and i am not quiet sure if sehun can fight, but i guess he has no choice. he is a guy after all.

"underestimating my vice president, huh?" emily was sitting on a bench, watching us from afar.

"ohh, you called for back up?" austin laughed.

"really austin, stop laughing. it makes you look retarded and stupid." emily smirked. this girl do have no way to control her words.

"you-!!" austin boiled up and tried to attack but i managed to push him back. he stumbled and fell on the ground.

"see, just a small hint of strength and you're on the floor. well, you said yourself, she is my vice president after all." emily's voice turned grim.

"stop getting full of yourself, sick bitch. your mom and dad must have left you to be a bitch, looking at how your attitude is." austin still managed to spat back the words. but shockingly, the used not-able-to-control-herself emily, was able to manage everything without a flinch.

"sorry, did i get too full of myself? oh, maybe it is because you used to be the one begging me to accept your apologizes, i guess." emily smirked.

"listen up, you and your bitches can stop bragging. i am not even apologizing." austin said this, head low onto the ground.

he nodded and the other three guys went on to attack me. a sudden laugh escaped emily's lips.

"don't you get it? if aina and me gain forces together, there is no guarantee of your lives." emily laughed and ran up to me.

"stop speaking like that, it makes you look so much more bitchy than you already are." sam, a tall, blonde guy, said this.

"ahah, look, how stupid is that? oh wait, it suits you." emily spat out and took a turn.

"i'm gonna get you bitches." austin yelled.

"then come and get us, ya punk." i said, confidence poured out of me.

--