twenty one

aina's pov

i woke up by a huge light shone through the window. realizing halfway, my chest is clearly revealing itself, i am naked.

"rise and shine, honey." sehun's voice echoed from the bathroom, then, walked out a bigger build than mine.

"stop walking around naked, oh sehun." i laughed, throwing a pillow towards him.

"shall i say the same to you, milady." he laughed as well, making his way towards the cabinet, not before throwing the pillow back.

i got up, walked towards the shower, hoping that it would be enough just to ask for a towel from oh sehun.

the scent of him is still lingering around me and did i not think about other things. i hope god forgives me. little sinner.

my thoughts made me blush as soon as i remembered yesterday's accidents. i don't recall having it as an 'accident' but let's give my imaginary mind think of it that way.

as soon as i walked out of my room, wearing a sweater with some tights, i can hear sehun and tao playing video games. the louder they are when i started walking downstairs.

"tao, do you always pop outta nowhere?" i laughed as i put on my apron, ready to make some breakfast.

"it's okay, right? i like the thought of being here." he smiled.

"why?" sehun asked, pushing tao's cotroller away from time to time.

"because, you know that feeling when you love someone so much to the point that even if they leave and never come back, you would still try your best to find them again. i don't know what is this but, people call it, love?" he babbled.

"well, sure. but we are all pretty sure emily is not here anymore." sehun tried to help tao come to his senses.

"i like to think that one day, her being herself, might pop out of nowhere, and see me, and hug me to the point i think it's okay to die." he laughed as he lose to sehun. again.

i continued my job. my eyes wandered inside of the fridge. there's spaghetti sauce. pasta it is for today then.

"you know, emily always talk about you every time we're around each other." tao spoke up, directing the words to me.

"yeah?" i smiled, cutting the red peppers into four pieces.

" well, it can't be helped. you are her best friend after all." sehun sighed.

he might not be as affected as i and tao is. but he is affected by it. even the slightest bit.

"felt like it was just yesterday when we all met up and emily was there standing like crazy looking at this latter." sehun said, ruffling tao's hair.

"dude! i'm older than you are!" tao yelled. "but how did you know she was crazy for me?" he said, confusion swimming through his squinted eyes.

"it's there. her eyes were glistening with love and hope. everytime you guys fight, those eyes were there. damn. you never knew your girlfriend." sehun yelled.

"guys! we have classes this morning. also, this is the last week before we graduate." i laughed, watching their behaviour as i turned off my kitchen.

"ah yes." tao coughed as he grabbed a cup from the sink, to have some juice, i guess.

"well, let's have breakfast first." sehun said, running up to me, helping me get the apron off.

"stop undressing her." tao closed his eyes, laughing.

"why the fuck did you think we would be doing that? we did it last night. the most likely to happen again is during tonight. i am not a beast like you." sehun growled, alongside with his stomach.

"maybe i am after all." tao smiled.

"you are?" both me and sehun gasped.

"you've done it? with emily? oh damn. and here i thought you were restraining yourself since emily was a beast." sehun sighed. again.

"we did it on the night i went missing. she was just there waiting for me and so i got heated up with her." he giggled.

"and?" i was the one freaking out now.

"and in the morning we did it twice." he laughed out loud. damn, sex addict much.

"no way man." both me and sehun started eating the spaghetti i just made.

"yes way." tao took a huge sip of the food.

emily and tao are in love after all.

--

"aina! can you please bring me to the library?" said one of sehun's loyal fans. as the delighted girlfriend i am, of course i would help her.

"this way, then." the girl followed me.

"so, how's sehun in bed? gentle? hardcore? s&m?" the girl asked. "tris, by the way. beatrice." ( divergent much )

"yeah so, tris, sehun is just like any other man. he have sex, showers and then move on with life." i chuckled.

"aw, boring oh sehun." she sighed and smiled again once the library was in front of her.

"here's the library." i smiled to her.

"thanks for your help, aina!" she ran into the library, having a good time by herself.

among the crowds, i can sense a feeling, as if a pair of eyes are watching me. oh sehun. i thought to myself.

turning around, those dazzling eyes stared into mine.

"ah, there you are!" he shouted, making people turn. but oh sehun is oh sehun. he can careless.

"hey." i greeted him, as soon as he hugged me, crushing my small build into his huge one. i thought i was gonna die. but it's okay, i survived and we walked towards the car.

"school's almost done. graduation is coming. oh god. i can't wait to spend more time with you." he smiled that cheeky smile and ruffled my hair.

"yeah." i smiled, looking at my feet, syncing with his.

i still remember the first year me and emily started hanging together. and how we spend our school break together. how we always talk about guys. how we admire taeyeon and amber.

but sadly, it's all in the past.

"hey babe?" sehun tilted his head, touching mine.

"yeah?" i answered, looking up to him. he pecked my lips, and continued what he was gonna say.

"say, can we always be happy?" he smiled at me.

"why not?" i asked him back, confused.

"nah, it's just, you know how emily left tao and looking at tao, he's such a mess. i'm scared of the thought that you would do that too." he sighed, still smiling.

"well, we never know what's gonna happen unless we try our best, right?" i smiled nack to him.

he grabbed his car keys and unlocked his car.

"you know, there's something we need to talk about." his smile changed into a serious one.

my heart almost dropped. is he talking about that?

--