eleven

sehun sat down with two cups in his hands.

"so, tell me, how do you even get the idea of me letting you be a substitute?" his voice was stern. it made me shiver somehow.

"no particular reason?" i answered expressionlessly.

"stop it." he sighed and slumped his broad shoulders.

"huh?" i was confused by his reactions.

"stop ignoring me when you're mad. stop getting close to other people when i'm not around. stop showing your smiles towards other than me. stop all of this." he sighed.

"okay. i'll stop then." i said, as i continued to ignore him.

--

emily's pov

"honestly, please tell those girls to stop coming over." i said as i get ready for my work shift.

yes, i, emily, is finally working. what a relief. at least i don't have to see those girls kissing his face like it's a mirror.

"do you have to go?" he asked this, ignoring my request earlier. his body temperature went up today. it sure is a bad thing. maybe i should call the doctor.

"i have to go. it's not like i have a choice. i still need to afford myself." i shrugged it off. well, it's not like it was that important anyway.

"not having a choice? you spoiled brat. you have tons of money in the bank and still, you said you need to afford yourself?" he scoffed, as he rolls his masterpiece-of-eyes. he leaned forward to take his drink.

i went over to him with a smiled. pecking his forehead lightly. "i'll be home early today. and it's easy for you to say, you have tons of stuffs. even a car from that older woman who thinks highly of you. i guess it's a good thing to have pretty face." i laughed.

"not always. so don't try to talk to other boys except me. just look at me and only me." he pressured his tone.

"hmm, no can do. if you're still hanging out with those girls, i guess i can't do as you wish." i chuckled before running out of the door, listening to tao yelling a 'goodbye, i love you' to me.

well, i love you too.

--

*the day after*

"YAYY!" i screamed as i threw my bag, flying towards sehun, hitting him directly on the head.

"emily?" aina stood there confused, as she took my bag away from sehun.

"it's a day off! tao, we're--" i stopped mid-sentence once i saw a girl sleeping peacefully, sitting beside his grave bed.

yes, you read that right. the grave bed.

"huh? emi- WARGHH! OW OW OW!" he yelled as i kept on hitting his face. "anywhere but the face babe!"

"whatever." i said once i'm satisfied by hitting him. "i'm going out to meet up with some guys!" i yelled as soon as i wear my shoes.

-

aina's pov

tao sat there, staring into the window. where is that brat? she should be home by now.

sehun sat beside me awkwardly as i just kept on calling emily.

"what did i do to make her mad this time?" tao sighed and placed his hand on his forehead.

"maybe, just maybe, you let some girl take her place, which is sleeping right beside you, and not caring how she feels, not even to mention no apologizing." i sassed him back.