twelve

"what?!" tao yelled.

"shut the fuck up, zitao." emily answered back. even though they're basically in good terms now, i guess you can't say that they are close to each other.

"but, how the hell can that even be accepted? letting you child grow up all alone for 8 goddamn fucking years, and decided to meet her up after all that?!" he's freaking out.

diana and sehun are still in the park, talking about basic useless things -that's what emily said- and spending time together since they haven't met up for who-knows-how long.

"hey, stacy, bring me the notes will you? you're so goddamn annoying." emily said this with no concern of how stacy would feel.

"emily! are you listening?" tao asked and grabbed emily's face in both of his huge hands.

emily's eyes grew wide as soon as she realized how close their face is.

"let go of me!" she pushed tao away and ran into her room.

"you went overboard there." stacy said this and walked out with her bag. "tell emily i will be heading home now."

"bye." i waved at her and went to send her off. my heart sunk once i saw sehun and diana laughing.

"bye diana." he sighed and hugged her. damn it. if you really missed her, then go and fucking tell her, damn it.

he walked back towards my direction and gave me a slight smile, which i returned using my poker face.

"hey, what's with the cold attitude?" he asked, arms hanging up on the front door.

"nothing. it's nothing." i answered and grabbed my bag.

"where are you going?" emily asked once she saw me.

"well, home? i've got works to do and i don't wanna waste my time until the deadline." i shrugged and walked towards emily and tao, hugging both of them and leaving the house.

sehun, kind of in a rush, running behind me, trying to catch up all the while wearing his coat.

it is so cold now. i wonder if during winter the snow will come out?

"hey." he panted and i just hummed back, putting on my earphones.

"what is it, sehun?" i spat out as he tugged onto my coat.

i turned around to see a very sweaty guy, panting.

no joke, he is hot, really.

"well, umm, wait." he said, trying to catch his breath.

"let's get going." i said and he tugged onto my coat once again.

"i, really need, to catch my, breath, first." he panted out.

really? how long?

"come on, i'll walk slower." i smiled to him and placed out my hand.

guess our relationship is not as serious as i think it is, but i think it's more than he knows.

--

two weeks had passed and diana and stacy left the school. i guess they always migrate from oneplace to another.

sehun and diana kept contact for a few days now. i've been working on my assignment while taking a shift at the bar as same as emily.

i know that bars aren't for girls to handle, but emily isn't the type to do salon and stuff, so she decided to choose the bar.

our examination starts four days from now. emily have been concentrating on her mathematics and music. tao had been a great help.

sehun has been busy with his own delayed assignments. i should help him out like how emily has been helping tao, but it's really hard to help him.

emily and i haven't been hanging out lately. possibly because she's been busy with her own work. but thanks to that, i made a new friend. miranda.

a few rumours have been going on, saying she's a man-killer.

is that even a thing anymore? i mean, we have sehun as our lady-killer because the chances that girls had been dying to sleep with him is huge.

dealing with such a thing, i don't think i can hold on any longer. we all have feelings to think about, and ours are the most important ones. i don't need to act all highly, i guess, but something like defending my own rights over my boyfriend is alright, i guess.

but it's not like we're going out or something, right? i'm not his type anyway. but he have been dropping hints like asking "should we go out together sometimes?" or like "maybe we should find ourselves partners."

but honestly, for now, there is nothing for me to be thinking about while all thess studying is happening. also, sehun has a lot of stuff to do, so i guess it will always be a no.

busy with my own thoughts, sehun massaged my shoulders from behind.

"you alright?" he asked, face leaning onto my shoulders, bending himself.

"yeah." i smiled, gripping his hands.

"well, then keep that smile on." he said, while suddenly, pecking my lips.

my eyes went wide. is that considered a kiss? is he drunk?

--

emily had just finished her work and her friends actually is avoiding her. ever since the topic came out as emily being tao's girlfriend, she had been avoided so much more often.

i had been so troubled by how my younger one is doing, but tao probably went all his way just to comfort her.

and then, there's sehun. thanks to emily and tao's pretty dumb idea, he ended up dating me using the excuse of 'we pretty much live together'. i know. so dumb.

it's almost snowing now. winter had finally arrived. once the first snow fell down onto the ground, i really hope my relationship with sehun would progress. there's a lot i want to do during snow.

"two days left." sehun sighed and pecked my forehead, sitting with his legs wrapped under me.

"uhuh. examination is sure tiring. i can't even do anything without worrying over stupid stuffs like how many questions will there be and others." i leaned onto his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me.

"oh, by the way, there's a newcomer in emily's place." he suddenly grabbed my shoulders and started to shake it.

"oh, really? why?" my dull expression, as always.

"she said the house was pretty much empty and she wanted to have someone to accompany tao when she's not around." he explained.

"is it a guy or a girl?" i asked.

"i don't know. a guy, maybe." he answered. "the rent is pretty much on a low price since the place was bought by her family and it's under her own surname. so i guess, she has the right. besides, she still gets money off it."

"yeah."

but just who might it be?

--