thirteen

i sucked the air using my lungs. damn it. it's the first time i went late to work. according to 'miss' emily, the timing should be around 12 and now, it's already 12.30! just how such a lame girl i am?

once arrived at the bar, emily decided that it was funny to make fun of me and laughed her ass off everytime we pass each other a glance.

the customers didn't mind, since they're all our regulars. our boss told us to be closer to them instead of just serving drinks. but obviously, this place isn't an alcoholic type of place. most of them only asked for sparkling wine for just a few cups.

i also, decided that maybe, just maybe, our boss is pretty out of mind. i had never met her. or him, i suppose. emily had been the middleman since the start of work.

last week, our examination went to an end. as usual, me and sehun actually handed the assignments on time.

ren, emily's new roommate, was practically a blonde guy, with a pretty lean body, and was already 21 years old. basically, a older brother. at least that's what she said when she texted me.

tao said it was pretty calming to have a friend while emily went to work. he even bought a dog with ren, calling it candy. emily was kind of disgusted by his taste of naming, but still played around with his dog.

"excuse me." emily scoffed as soon as her face was close to me right in front of the bar's door.

"uhm, hey." i chuckled and she rolled her eyes before pointing at the coat hanger.

i just did as i used to, putting my coat onto the coat hanger and roll up my sleeves just before letting my hair free from its hairband. my new hair colour is really something.

emily coloured her hair black and dip dyed it into light blue. while i was all going for blonde, the dip dye is a shade of pink.

emily looked pretty nice with it. my eyes glanced at the mirror. not bad huh? pretty nice if i say so myself.

bind your love by cher llyod is obviously playing as loud as hell in here. geez, it's not like i can't hear it if you put it on a bit slower sound.

as soon as i arrived behind the bar, the boys started ordering. people from all age is here. either it's teenagers or elders, they're all here.

my eyes catch a glimpse of someone new.

"hey, emily." i nudged her shoulder using my elbow and pointed at the boy.

"ohh, that's ren. he's my new roommate." she scoffed before biting off an apple.

ren?! 21 my ass! that guy's a freaking perfect lad! he looks like he's still 18!

"21? what the hell?" my eyes went wide and emily chuckled.

"tao's the one who wanted to take him in. ask him." she laughed.

"honestly though. has he turned directions? from straight to gay?" i said and emily just stared at me, wide eyed.

"you're kidding me, right?" she held onto my arms, her nails clutching into the sleeves and my skin. her eyes almost in tears.

"bitch, i was just kidding. i'm not the one dating him around here. who's supposed to know him better?" i harshly tugged onto her wrist and left her there.

-

sehun waited inside as he was watching the television.

"hey." he said, focusing his attention on the screen.

"hi. so, have you seen ren?" i asked him.

he nodded as he took in a piece of chip into his mouth, munching onto it.

"he's 21?" i asked him, and as usual, his only response is nodding.

i just shrugged it off.

times went by as i just sat in the kitchen watching stupid pictures of sehun in my phone. he takes selcas in it.

my boredness is finally at the limit. everything i do is so boring. now where the hell is that sehun guy?

"sehun!!" i yelled and he only hummed back loudly from the living room.

"don't you 'hmm' me you fucktard!" i said, stomping back towards the living room.

"what the hell did you expect from me? i have nothing to do all day long." he scoffed and continued to watch the movie.

"that's it. i'm going to emily's." i said and quickly put on my coat.

"okay then." his response is so cheap i feel like beating the fucking out of him.

"thanks for that, but that wasn't me asking for your permission." i rolled my eyes. he choked onto his own water. that's right. choke on your own dirty water, bitch.

"what the hell? why are you so moody today?" he asked as he stood up.

"i'm so bored that i feel like i can die from boredom." i answered and he just rolled his eyes.

"if you're really that bored, why don't you just join me and we can cuddle up all day?" he smiled sneakily and i just rolled my eyes.

"no way in hell." i said and headed for the door.

"aww." he pouted and pulled my hand, taking me in a hug. "please?" he pouted again.

i looked up and pecked his pouting lips, nodding.

"what the hell, that was fucking cheesy, aina!" he laughed, eyes wide.

"i know right?" i laughed along as he hanged my coat up on to the hanger. "so, what are we watching?" i asked.

"i don't know. if you feel like watching porn togther, we can do that." he smirked. my eyes went wide, totally freaked out.

"not funny, oh sehun." i glared at him.

"oh really?" he asked, arms wrapping around my waist as he pecked my head.

"totally. and don't try to even be a flirt, you fucktard." i scoffed and he laughed it off.

"i fucking love you, aina." he said this and let ho of me, walking towards the couch.

i smiled and ran after him, jumping onto the couch.

"aina!" he yelled.

"i fucking love you too, you dumbass." i confessed as we shared a sweet kiss.

--

i know it took so long. but we all know that a lot of shit had happened. im so sorry. i still love you guys.
xoxo, ejc.