six

i took a bath once we reached the apartment. it might actually be useless to push sehun to leave this apartment since he, too, doesn't know where to go.

drying my hair with a piece of towel, i walked downstairs. a nice smell caught my attention. my stomach growled like crazy and i sighed.

"oh, you're done." sehun muttered as he saw me standing beside him, peeking on what was he making.

"pancakes. sweet." i chuckled. wow, who knew sehun has the qualifications to cook.

"yeah. i bought some honey just now. can you go and take it for me? it's on the table in the living room. the one in the red plastic bag." he said, pointing his finger towards the living room while still focusing on his cooking.

"here." i said, passing the honey jar towards him, flinching a bit as our fingers touched.

this might be as well as being in a life where i am living in a trap with me being the sheep and him being the lion. but, i might wanna enjoy it while it lasts.

my phone rang, vanishing the thoughts on my head as i ran towards my bag on the sofa.

"it's emily." i said, as if informing that to sehun. that's weird.

"ohh, answer it." he said.

i pressed the button answer and got myself almost a heart attack.

"YOU BITCHES! I TOLD YOU NOT TO LEAVE ME WITH THIS CRYBABY! THIS FUCKER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO TAKE HIS CLOTHES TO THE LAUNDRY!" emily yelled.

sehun chuckled. i bet he heard it even from afar.

"emily, you should really get on along with tao. he will be with you, for-who-knows how long. it's not like he is a bad person." i sighed. sehun just laughed and i saw him nodding his head.

"YOU BETTER BE RIGHT! IF THIS MOTHERFUCK- WHAT THE FUCK?! TAO!" emily yelled again, as the phone goes hanging.

"i hope tao is okay." i sighed, walking back towards sehun, where he is already sitting in front of his meal. my plate was ready too, so i decided to eat along.

"i didn't know that you were worried about him rather than your own bestfriend." sehun said.

"emily is a total beast. she can be a rabbit but she is also a dragon, if you get what i mean. she had a pretty bad past, so i guess i could say it's her past that have been infecting her and happens to make her like this." i explained, sipping onto my cola, which was bought by sehun along when he bought the honey.

"hmm." he hummed, nodding as if he understood.

"tomorrow, can you send me to school? usually i take the bus with emily, but i guess it can't be helped now?" i asked politely, chuckling as i gathered my courage.

"it's been said by taeyeon. if my senior told me to do so, i guess it's a yes." he said, eating his meal.

"so taeyeon is your senior?" i asked, also eating my delicious pancake.

"yeah. used to be. before she flew back to england, she used to be in korea. back then, she was my senior." he explained.

oh, so, we're both taeyeon's junior? great. this might be good news.

"same goes to tao?" i asked, and he just nodded to my question.

"tao was from china. back then, he knew not even a single word of korean. while learning korean and taking his training classes, amber taught him slowly until he can basically use his voice as a singer." he explained again.

oh, so they're both from our seniors?

"thanks, for explaining." i said. he looked up to me with a dazzling smile. my heart skipped a beat at the sight of his smile.

maybe living under the same roof isn't that bad, i guess?

--

-the next day-

"if i knew that would happen." i sighed, finally getting to get into the car safely. sehun was gasping for air as he untie his tie.

"sorry. now, should we go? i don't want you to be late. plus, my classes might start as well." he said.

"yeah." and there goes the ride.

once we reached school, i tried to sneak into class without meeting sehun, and i actually passed that. that guy might as well be surrounded by girls around from school.

"TAO!" emily?

"I SAID LET ME GO, YOU FOOL!!" no doubt, that is totally emily.

the sight in front of me causes me to have shivers.

"tao, maybe you should put her down." i said calmly.

out of nowhere, sehun, too, managed to get beside me.

"yeah, dude. she is not a kid." he said.

tao just shook his head and still carry emily on his right shoulder, heading towards the class. girls surrounded him for sure. but sehun is standing beside me calmly.

"so, got rid of your 'fans', mr sehun?" i asked as he scratched his neck while looking annoyed.

"i hate this." he said, as we both entered the class.

tao and emily sat right beside each other. while emily is still spreading her death aura, tao was busy getting aid by the girls surrounding him.

"emily, you should be grateful towards tao. he helped you so much." one of the girls, helping tao bandaging his scraped palm, said towards emily.

"bleh." emily answered back as she stood up.

"what have you done this time?" i sighed as emily walked out of the class, passing me.

"he was a hell masked by white roses." she sighed back.

"then, it can't be helped." sehun sighed from behind me, taking my hand into his and walked us towards our seats.

"emily! wait!" tao yelled, running back towards hier.

"tao!" all the girls screamed.

"those bitches." sehun looked annoyed as we, too, make our way out. looks like our lectures today are gonna be skipped.

--

"emily, can you please hold this for me?" tao said, his face now bright more than ever after emily swore to herself that she will help tao get better after she beat the hell out of that poor guy.

"what?!" emily answered back, but still took the drink out of his hand. she held it out in front of his face, and tao drink it with a huge smile.

sehun laid beside me, eyes closed and looking deeply in his sleep.

"emily, can you please stop attacking tao?" asked one of tao's so called 'fans'. oh yeah, not to mention, the girls who drools around him was also there.

"huh? yeah, okay, maybe." she answered slightly. she never became like this before, ignoring everyone around her.

"emily, are you okay?" tao asked, putting his hand on emily's forehead. bad move.

"ouch." tao muttered as he slowly pat his hand, which just got slapped by emily.

"tell your fans to go away and leave." emily growled and tao just nodded while smiling.

"girls, that's all for today. i hope you can finally leave us alone now? i would be very grateful if you lovely girls would leave us." tao said, smiling.

i don't get him. doesn't he get hurt at all? he was supposed to feel mad as well.

while i was thinking this, sehun suddenly put his head on my lap, while looking up towards my face.

"hey." he whispered, i, shocked as ever, opened my eyes wide.

"hey. you okay?" i asked him, but slowly getting used to his head on my lap.

"yeah. oh, and one more thing, stop wondering why tao doesn't get bored being beaten up by emily. he said she's different from the other girls. he liked that fact." sehun said, as he moved his body, trying to make himself comfortable enough.

--