three

sehun's pov

"stop it dude!" i yelled as tao made a pout. he really do get on my nerves sometimes. i wonder how does kris ever get along with him so well.

"sehun, look." tao pointed out towards an empty classroom, which a girl just came out from.

"a new port eh? nice." i smirked and tao laughed. his laugh is really funny you can't even do anything but laugh along.

the air in the classroom was pretty calm. tao pulled out a chair, leaning against it.

"this is heavenly." tao said, his smile on his face visible.

"hey tao, i wonder how does the girl looks like." i said, as tao smiled and hummed. is he even a guy?

"i bet they would be shocked once they see our faces. girls fall for it all the time." he said, trailing off with a laugh.

"stop acting like a girl, okay." i said in a stern voice.

"i am not. besides, girls like me this way." he laughed, again.

"pfft. what would you do if the girl you gonna take care of is a tomboy? amber said that she might be outta control. thank god taeyeon told me that my girl is just a normal being." i scoffed.

"ohh, i don't know. maybe it would be a great time having to take care of a girl with some boyish attitude." tao said.

"you're creepy, tao." i said, sighing.

"i know. but in a good way." he laughed.

--

aina's pov

just as emily and amber had arrived home, me and taeyeon just finished baking. emily quickly took her shoes off and went to start cooking. her cooking qualities are honestly the best.

"sorry for the wait!" emily sighed and served us some lasagne.

"whoa. that was pretty quick for a junior to cook." amber said as she jumped off from our couch and head straight for the dining table.

"this apartment is pretty huge." i spoke up, as my eyes wander around the apartment.

"you have been living with me under this apartment roof and you just said that now?" emily laughed at my words.

"well, it is true though." i sighed and sat beside of taeyeon.

"but honestly, guys, please have a nice time at school." taeyeon said.

"you are acting too strange tae. tell me about it." emily said and i nodded in agreement.

"well," amber paused, and gave us a pity look before continuing, "we're heading to korea. our flight due is tomorrow." amber said, a mockingly laugh came out of her, as if she was sad but tried to cover it up.

"what??!" emily yelled, her loud voice sprang through the whole apartment.

"wait, are you guys kidding me??!" for the first time, i, aina, actually yelled.

"calm down!" taeyeon yelled as well.

"how- but- you guys- i-" my words escaped and turned out to be stutters.

"aina, i know that we were so close and i even treated you like my own younger sister, but we all knew this day was coming, right?" taeyeon said, hugging me as her hand gently stroked my hair.

"yeah guys." amber said, her right arm draped over emily's shoulders. "we can't avoid this. it is our turn to leave and explore the world." amber smiled and pecked emily's head in a sister loving way.

"honestly, you guys are sick." emily scoffed, tears threatening her eyes.

"yeah." i sighed. my tears flowed down so hard that i didn't have time to think about how my own separation with emily will happen.

"sorry." taeyeon released me and looked me straight into the eyes and wiped away my tears. we were so close and now she's leaving me.

"hey, come on dude." amber said towards emily and shook her shoulders a bit.

"don't you 'come on dude' me, amber liu." emily said and glared at her.

"ahh, i know. how about we have a night over today and tomorrow you guys can watch us off? yeah?" taeyeon decided and i found myself nodding vigorously.

"girls night it is then." i smiled.

--