five

"no way!" sehun yelled.

"what's wrong?" i asked.

"we need to drive back there." sehun said, taking a u-turn around some corner.

my heart stopped a beat and my mind wanders aimlessly as sehun drive back towards emily's apartment.

"can you get a hold of yourself??" he asked, face as expressionless as a stone. well, i can't say that since i too, am the same.

"your friend might be dying and you tell me to calm down?" i said, shocked by his calm demeanor.

"you do know that emily is a girl and tao is a guy. no matter how such a hardcore type of people emily is, tao is still a person with more stamina. he is still a guy." he sighed, stopping on a red light.

"ugh, you just don't get it. our school contains one club which is called boxing club full of girls. and that club contains emily. and emily is the president! unless it is the vice president, she can just break anyone's neck!" i yelled, currently out of words to say now that he keeps on pushing me to be calm.

"and who is this vice president you keep babbling about?" sehun asked, probably wanting to know who is the only person that can fight emily's strength.

i obviously don't know how to say it. either to yell, or answer quietly.

"well?" he asked again, starting to speed up.

"it's me." i answered. not too quiet, not yelling. just a normal voice.

"wha-" his eyes widened for awhile. that was quiet an expression, since he is the type to be expressionless.

"drive carefully!" i said.

after a few more minutes, we finally arrived.

i rushed towards the door and heard a few thuds. worried, i quickly opened the door.

"emily?" i looked down at the pair. tao was underneath her as she was having her balled fist, ready to strike tao whenever she wants.

"ugh. just when i was about to ruin his pretty face." emily sighed, getting up, and frowned.

"sehun!!!!" tao cried out, and hugged his friend.

"you weirdo. you can't even handle a girl." sehun muttered.

"the only person who can fight me back is aina. we worked pretty hard back then, just so we won't be held down by guys like you." emily scowled, and rolled her eyes.

"what did you do to get her anger at you?" sehun asked tao, who was already clinging onto him.

"all i did was asked "you got a boyfriend?" and she starts to hit me on my back!" tao cried. for fuck's sake. is this guy even a guy?

"emily, youshould cobtrol yourself." i explained to her.

"he started it." her face, annoyed by tao as she spoke up. despite being annoyed, she took a bite from what seems like tao's greeting gift for her. i guess it was a chocolate bar?

"well, sorry for trying to be nice and polite!" tao yelled at her.

"why you-" emily stopped midsentence, as my hand stayed on her shoulder.

"control your anger, sis." i said, calmly as she gave me a bite off the chocolate.

"this is gonna get difficult." emily sighed.

"what?" tao yelled, face being strange as he said that.

"i'm running this place, remember that." emily spat out those words and headed for the kitchen, tao following behind as he lets go of sehun.

"oh god. now they're trying to get all lovey dovey in front of us? damn that couple." sehun muttered under his breath.

"they're not even dating. emily would kill you if she heard what you said." i said, chuckling lightly.

"hey, hey. do that again." he suddenly perk up, as his eyes gleamed lightly under the dim light.

"what? do what?" i asked, weird by his sudden wish.

"that chuckling stuff earlier." he said, completely confident.

my face flushed. what the hell is this guy thinking?

just as i was about to yell at him, emily and tao came back, as emily yelled,

"no, this is my house! my house, my rules!" emily yelled.

"but that kind of condition! we were supposed to be juniors and seniors okay?!" tao fought back.

"like hell i care?" emily said this, a super annoying face pasted on her.

"well you should!" tao peers into her face so close, too close that she smacked his face out of nowhere.

"damn it! told you that you should have limits!" emily said.

i looked over at sehun and he exchanged glances with me. i nodded, as we both left the apartment quietly.

"those people are crazy." sehun said, starting up his car engine.

"i just hope they're gonna be okay." i sighed.

"they will. somehow, emily will get bored of tao's childish behaviour and let him be." he said this as if it was a matter of fact.

"yeah, i hope so." i said this, and sehun sighed while watching me.

"don't get all sad just because of this. we are going to live in an apartment together and seeing you like this gives me a bad impression." sehun said, eyes focused on the road, while slightly glancing in my way.

"sorry." i said.

he smiled at me and looked back on the road.

'damn, he is cute. taeyeon, you stupid sister. you should not have done this. this is bad you know? bad!' i yelled in my heart.

--