four

the fear crept up to me as i saw amber and taeyeon reached their airplane. emily's right hand is tightly clasped onto my left one. it is a bit scary knowing that your senior, who always took care of you like a sister, is leaving you.

"i guess it's just you and me now, aina." emily sighed, as we both watched the plane flew out of our sight.

"i guess so." i sighed, the same expression as emily's face was pasted onto my own.

"so, mine now?" emily asked and i nodded.

taeyeon and amber told us about how we should be able to meet sehun and tao, the guy yesterday i saw, in emily's apartment. emily nodded and groaned as she knew that tao, which amber has told emily about his princess attitude, was the one taking care of her.

me on, the other hand, is actually really nervous to know that the one taking care of me is actually a very poker faced guy, sehun. i hope he is a nice guy.

taeyeon had already told them our address, but i was forced to pack my stuffs and will have to live in the apartment provided for myself.

amber said that emily is allowed to live in her own apartment, since it is hers and that the headmaster did not have a fuss over it.

"great, now that taeyeon and amber is not around me, you are forced to leave me alone, as well." smily said, pressuring the word alone.

"nope. tao will arrive here anytime soon." i said and flashed her a smile. i can't act weak in front of her. she might get down and depressed.

*doorbell rang*

both our heads turned towards the door. obviously, taeyeon did say they were both pretty boys.

and that was our biggest fear. pretty boys.

"you take it." emily whispered.

"no. you." i fought back.

"nuh uh. i am not." she hid herself under the table as i, myself, hid inside of the wardrobe.

"anyone home??" a deep hoarse voice yelled.

--

emily's pov.

'tao.' i thought to myself.

i knew him. right before i came here in england, i was forced to live in china, alone. so i soon discovered that i can manage myself and transferred here in england.

tao was the guy from my middle school. up till now, which i am a highschool student, i never had forgotten him. our wushu club president.

despite being innocent and honest, he is also the strongest kid in school that time. he is good in his sports.

during my last year of the middle school, he went to his new school for his sophomore year. we weren't too close during middle school, but i know him, fully admiration for him. but the whole school was head over heels for him, making me back up for no reason.

a few clacking of heels makes me wonder if he is already inside. did we not lock our apartment? how was i so stupid?

few more clacking and i can see his leg in front of me. unexpectedly, he bowed down, and yelled at me. "emily?!"

oh boy. oh boy. oh boy.

"h-hey." i said, slowly getting up, and remove myself from under the table.

this has got a long way to go. prepare yourself, emily.

--

i prepared some tea and saw tao laughing, watching pitch perfect. honestly, he never changed.

aina left as soon as sehun arrived. i wonder if she is okay? i honestly don't like guys. especially ones like tao and sehun. they totally get on my nerves.

"here's your tea." i said, expressionless.

"aww, thanks. why are you so kind?" he asked, his right hand stroking my brown hair.

"stop it!" accidently, i slapped his hand away. looking down onto the floor, i said sorry.

"it's okay." he chuckled and took a sip. "anyway, where's my room?" he looked up, eyes shining like the sun. damn, i'm through.

"uhh, ermm. sorry, i don't think it is necessary for you to be living under the same roof as your female junior." i said, blood creeping up into my cheeks.

"are you blushing? gosh, you're cute." he laughed.

"shut it. what is sehun's address?" i asked, trying to change the topic. this guy has got some bold moves.

"ohh, i don't know. honestly, i have no idea. as soon as i arrived here, sehun just called me and said to meet them both at school. no information of their apartment." tao sighed, his hand running through his blonde hair.

"ohh."

"such reaction. stop it." he said and stood up, wandering around the house.

--

aina's pov.

"so, you're aina?" sehun asked.

"who the hell am i suppose to be then?" i answered boldly. never did i know i had this courage in me.

"okay, sorry, sorry. listen, i have no idea that you weren't in good ties with guys but, take me as an exception will you?" he asked, a smirk visible on his lips.

the blood gathered around my head, making me feel like a tomato.

"tao and emily." i said.

"hmm? what's with them?" he asked, stopping in front of a huge house.

"it's nothing. i'm just worried." i answered.

"aww, no need to be. tao won't hurt a girl." sehun answered.

"exactly why i am worried." i said. "emily hates guys. she likes to beat the hell out of them." i looked down.

"wha-" sehun didn't get to finish his sentence, his phone rang. "it's tao." he whispered.

great.

--