ten

aina's pov

sehun stared at me like somekind of a prey. what the hell. is he still mad? damn it. i hate this type of stuff.

i stood up, annoyed by his way of acting, before being stopped by his hand, gripping onto mine.

"where are you going?" he asked, a stern tone in his voice.

"somewhere far from the cold heart guy." i scoffed as i tried to pull his hand away.

"listen, if you're still mad ab-" i cut him off before he could even start.

"listen up, maniac. i don't know what has gotten into you, but clearly ignoring me ain't even helping. i was just about to make it up to you and yet, you are acting like nothing happened. it hurts to think that you only care about your own self." i said, finally able to take his hand away.

"who- i- aina, i don't mean to make you feel hurt. all- i don't know how to say this. my reaction it's- ugh i can't explain this!" it was his turn to stand up.

"no. save it. i get it. okay? i'm just your friend that accompanies you around. it's fine. really. i don't know how to act at first, but now, i get it. lyssa was your ex and i'm supposed to replace her, right? but i am clearly not the best substitute." i kept on mumbling stuffs which even i, myself, didn't understand.

"wait up, aina, i-" my phone rang while sehun was in the middle of his talk.

emily. what the hell does she want at a time like this?

"hello?"

"hey, can we talk?"

"sure."

"it's about tao. i think he's having a fever. could you please come here with sehun? we need to take him to the clinic."

"alright. we'll be on our way. bye babe."

"thanks hun. bye."

*beep beep beep*

the phone call ended.

"what's up?" sehun asked, his head peeking on my phone.

"emily. she wanted us to come over. tao's having a fever." i said, coldly, as i swat his hand away from my shoulders.

"listen, can we please just get along?" he asked. i just scoffed and went upstairs. dear god, please help me.

--

once arrived, emily opened up the door and we could obviously say that tao had a lot of girls coming around. sehun covered up his face, just to be cautious.

emily was sitting on the sofa, watching the television while tao was being visited by some of his 'fans'.

emily had a dull look in her eyes. but somehow it makes her look sad.

"yo." she greeted sehun and walked up to me with a hug. and by that, she continued to stare off the white ceiling.

tao was still laughing with the girls until they went back.

"emily, can i have some tea?" he asked her, politely.

i guess a few things had changed since emily did go and make him one.

"you should really stop having those girls around." emily scoffed. i sat there awkwardly beside of sehun. obviously, he would try to hold hands but i would definitely swat it away.

"why?" tao asked her, as she's changing his napkin on his forehead.

"it just annoys me." she said this, hand stroking his hair before putting the new napkin on.

"oh, could it be, you're jealous?" he asked, and both me and sehun had wide eyes, expecting for emily to give him a hit.

things changed now. she just shook it off, blushing hard and just muttered a "whatever." before walking towards the kitchen.

sehun walked up towards his friend and emily sat in front of the tv, as well as me. she sighed and looked up to me in dissatisfied look.

"what's wrong?" i asked, as my hand stroked my so long sister's hair.

"i hate the fact that he's nice to every single girl." she sighed. her in this state is slightly cute. but i won't say it. i bet she might just end up boxing my face for calling her that.

"well, you do know how he is. besides, he doesn't have a girlfriend. it's just natural." i answered her.

"as if. sehun never does that." she scoffed at me, before flucking into channels.

"yeah. he never did." my own self was pretty shocked. i too just realized that.

"eventually, you and him will be all lovey dovey and i'm stuck with this guy. taking care of him is like taking care of a baby." she sighed and glance up towards tao.

i took a slight look as my eyes met sehun's. his eyes was filled with pure pity. honestly, that guy.

"i don't know." i poured out my feelings. emily looked at me with a confused look.

"you guys fought?" she asked, her turn stroking my hair.

"well, not fighting. but, i don't know. he was always so nice and suddenly acting like a dick, makes me feel kinda dissapointed." i sighed.

"well, you surely don't want him as a pussy." emily just scoffed as her lips touched her cup.

"i know. but, that's not what i meant. he obviously had to be a dick instead of a gentlemen?" i asked for her opinion.

"i guess. sehun is still sehun. maybe it's just a matter of time before he acts normally again. you know, growing up is always complicated." her side speech made me nod.

"thanks. if i didn't pour it out, i guess i might get crazy." i smiled to her, hugging her tightly.

"well, what's sisters are for?" she answered back. i hoped time stays this way.

--

on our way back home, sehun stayed silent as well. i took a glance of him from time to time. he stopped in front a starbucks cafe. not knowing anything, i just did as he did, went out of the car.

"we're gonna settle this today." he said, arms suddenly securing my waist. i flinched at first, but eventually getting used to it.

"settle, huh?" i chuckled, grasping his large hand on my waist.

"i don't want to make you avoid me and found some other guy. besides, you're mine. just remember that." he grinned and opened the door for both of us.

we sat on a table for two as he ordered for our drinks.

--