seven

aina's pov.

a week have passed and yet emily and tao keeps on arguing. not to even mention she's still calling him "motherfucker" which was gladly accepted by sehun.

but thank god, me and sehun had grown a bond and are actually the best of friends now. even though that, every now and then, emily is still coming around between us, which i see as a begging for help from her.

she might get sick by the way how tao treated her like a little princess, with the excuse saying 'i want her to be the princess to me during the school's festival' like that, which emily called 'amazingly stupid' right about after tao said that.

to top it of, emily even said the school festival is not even her thing. she decided to stay in homesick so that she won't get into a fuss where tao said, 'be the princess to my prince' and supported me and sehun instead.

it's not like it's a big deal, but to think that sehun would be the prince, i guess that's like a dream come true. besides, there must be a few, no wait, tons, of 'fans' that would be trying really hard to stay on top to be sehun's princess during the festival, so i found it kind of funny.

but sehun said it himself that he won't be choosing anyone other than his friends, which is only me, tao and emily. and pushing emily aside, who had a plan on kidnapping tao, while sehun had decided to help as well, that leaves only me as his 'friend' to be his princess.

yet, emily had another plan, incase i decided to not be the princess, she said she can always make tao stand in my place. tao obviously is just like her toy, which i find it pretty bad luck for that poor pretty guy.

tao had no other way but to obey her rules. people called her "the devil" because they saw tao as "the angel" which makes sense, because emily did acted like a devil towards tao.

sehun, on the other hand, doesn't even bother about it. he said 'as long as my junior, you, aina, is okay, it had got nothing to do with me.' which i found very messy because tao is being brokenly abused by the devilish emily.

"IT'S HARD LIKE THIS!" suddenly emily's yelling broke into my thoughts.

"emily, are you okay?" the whole class watched the devil who is now standing right beside of me, who apparently yelled towards the teacher for no damn reason.

"I AM NOT OKAY! FUCK THAT, I AM ALREADY SICK ABOUT THAT DAMN TAO!" she yelled out of nowhere, and got a 'get out' by the teacher, and she kicked emily out of the class.

--

i grabbed emily's hand by force as she almost hit tao's head, which just got healed from the bruised from her hit before.

"let me at him! that motherfucker deserves to be hit!" she growled through her gritted teeth as tao looked at her using his puppy dog eyes pleadingly.

"shut it, sis. this is still the school hall." i said and slammed her towards tao, who catched her using both hands and embraced her.

"hey." sehun came around, and his hand reached my waist hugging me as a greeting like we always do.

"hey." i answered back.

"oh look, they're greeting each other." sehun laughed as he saw emily struggling to get out of tao's embrace.

"let me go you bitch." she whispered, as to which tao agreed.

"TAO!!" suddenly, a high pitched voice yelled.

linda, one of the bitchiest bitch in school, grabbed onto tao.

tao smiled and patted her head, which got a death glare from emily. sometimes i just don't understand this girl.

"linda, who knew we would meet again?!" tao said in a high pitched voice as well, and also in a very high spirit.

"cut it out, fuckers." emily said, walking past tao and linda.

"tao, let's go play some sports~" she yelped. my god, she do have some guts.

"wait. i will have to ask emily to cancel our date ton-" tao was cut off.

"we are not dating. for the millionenth time, i said, we are not dating." she sighed, apparently done for this.

i stared at sehun, who stood there like a statue playing his phone with his earplugs on.

"what?" he said as soon as he looked up to me.

"nothing." i said, and pulled his hand heading back to class. i'll leave tao and linda under emily's watch.

--

"you are so done for, sehun." the class president spoke up, as she glared at him.

"i'm sorry, president. but honestly, i can care less. because my only duty here is my junior, aina, so if you may excuse us." he said, throwing all of his schedules into the bin.

"so, are you bragging now, aina?" the class president asked me. i hide my face under my dyed blonde hair.

"stop dragging aina into this, lyssa. this is stupid. just get over it." sehun said, as he rolled his eyes with an unpleasant look on his face, pulling me towards him.

"oh, stupid, you say? you have not tell her yet, i guess." lyssa, the class president, said.

"oh enough!" for the first time, sehun raised his voice. "enough of your games lyssa! this is honestly stupid. i did not even harm you. don't make me." his eyes was full of flaring daggers as he glared at lyssa.

i honestly have no idea what is happening,

"ohh, are you bragging still, aina? the hottest guy in school now is standing up for you." lyssa laughed.

"i have no idea what is hppening, but please don't hurt sehun's feelings. if whatsoever is happening might hurt him, then, might as well hurt me." i said, slowly breaking down.

"ohh, what are you guys? the sweetest couple ever now?" she laughed it off like not even a single word i said matters.

"enough. i'm leaving." sehun said, grabbing his bag and my hand, before being stop by lyssa, who grabbed his other hand.

"and who said you can?" she asked, eyes shooting daggers towards the both of us.

"i said so." a coice from the back of the room stand out and the voice is clearly from someone i know.

--

PLEASE VOTE!!