51.) New Years Kiss: Laylas POV

I left Draco with his father, and I couldn't find the girls or Regulus anywhere. I shrugged it off because I needed to use the bathroom anyway. I walked around and turned down a dark hallway and I finally found a bathroom. After I did my business, I walked out and was about to make my way back to the ballroom.

"Hey there, pretty girl." I knew that voice and only 1 person calls me 'pretty girl'.

I didn't bother tuning around, and I started to walk faster. I felt someone grab my wrist, pull me back, and pin me against the wall. They held both my hands above my head.

"I was talking to you." He growled.

"Let me go, Theo!" I yelled.

He laughed. "What happened to your face?" He grazed his free hand against my face. "You looked beautiful with those scars I left you."

"Fuck you." I spat.

"Someone's a little feisty." He smirked. "No ones here to protect you now. Not even Draco. They are all enjoying the party, not noticing that you're not there."

"I don't need anyone to protect me." I snarled.

He tightened his grip around my wrists and I winced. They felt like they were going numb.

"Really?" He raised an eyebrow. "Cause it looks like you're defenseless right now."

"You'll have to let me go sooner or later."

He smiled and ignored what I said. "Let me see those pretty red eyes of yours again."

"Fuck you, Theo. Let me go!"

"I don't think so." He chuckled. "I see that you're with Regulus now. First Mattheo, me, Draco, and now him.  You sure do get around Layla. I mean, that's what sluts do I suppose."

"Back off Nott."

I looked over and saw Regulus. He started walking over. Thank god.

"Or what, Black?" Theo scoffed.

I managed to break free while Theo was distracted. I quickly scrambled away from him and ran behind Regulus as I caught my breath. I didn't have my wand, so I had nothing to defend myself with. Regulus lightly pushes me back and then lunges at Theo. Punches are being thrown, and I'm too small to interfere. I run back to the ballroom and try to find someone to help. I saw Draco.

"Draco! Draco, I need your help right now!" I yelled and grabbed his arm, pulling him to where I left Regulus and Theo.

"Layla, what happened?"

"Theo attacked me, and Regulus is fighting him. No more questions." We finally reached the hallway with the 2 boys fighting.

Draco ran over to Regulus and Theo. Regulus was on top of Theo throwing punches everywhere.

"Regulus, get off him!" Draco grabbed Regulus by the back of his shirt and pulled him off Theo.

Regulus was hesitating and breathing heavily. "But Draco, he -"

Draco cut him off. "I don't care, Regulus! He's not worth it. Let him suffer the consequences of his actions."

Regulus steps back towards me and clenched his fists. I grabbed his hand, and he relaxed a little.

Draco toward over Theo. "You miserable excuse for a wizard. Don't ever dare lay a hand on Layla again, or I promise you, the consequences will be much worse than this." He turns away and walks back to Regulus and I. "Let's go. We've wasted enough time on him."

We walked through the dark hallway and into a lightened room. I look over at Regulus, and he has marks all over his face.

"Oh my god. Are you okay?" I asked Regulus while I grabbed his face and examined all of the marks.