6. SAFE

LEAVE COMMENTS PLSS IT B SO DRYY😭😭😭
"Spending a night where
you feel safe is nice."

✰✰✰✰
————————
-Unknown-
————————

Warning!:
Making out
Sexual tension

Author

"I'm going to a friends house." Jungwon said annoyed a daehuel kept asking him where he was going so late at night.

Jungwon didn't want to be here, Daehuel tried to force himself on Jungwon again and when Jungwon finally got the balls to say no Daehuel punched him a few good times before leaving surprisingly.

Jungwon decided he wouldn't put up with it when he could. As of now he wanted to be with Jay again although he had just seen him a few days ago when he stayed with everyone for that night.

It's been 4 days since then and Jungwon has had to constantly deal with bullshit from Daehuel.

"Since when did you have friends?" Daehuel asked angrily but he couldn't  do anything to Jungwon because his mom was home and not working which meant she would check in then if something happened.

"Since now, bye." Jungwon said before heading outside where Jay was already in the car waiting.

Right away when Jungwon asked if he could stay with him for a few days he immediately told him ok before coming to get him.

Daehuel watched as he got into the car with a angry face and he was obviously jealous that someone else had Jungwons attention now.

"You alright?" Jay asked worried seeing how Jungwon had a bruise on his cheek. "I'm fine now." Jungwon said and Jay just nods before they left.

Jungwon hated being in the house during Spring break. But now since he had friends he didn't have to be in anymore thankfully.

He spent a few nights with Heejake and went to visit the Sunsunki couple as well now he just wanted to be with Jay.

They arrived at Jays house and entered it from the garage.

"You can take whichever room you want." Jay tells him and Jungwon nods before going up the stairs to find one he liked.

He picked the one beside Jays room, knowing the bathrooms were connected he smirked as he imagines walking in on Jay naked.

That'd be a nice sight. Jungwon sets his suitcase near the bed before turning around to see Jay standing in the doorway.

"Come here." Jay said and Jungwon immediately does so without really thinking.

Jay reached his hand out to him and unlike usual, Jungwon doesn't flinch, Jay placed his hand on his jaw and rubbed the red spot of his cheek with his thumb.

"Who hit you?" Jay said in a tone that caused Jungwon to jump a little, he wasn't expecting it to be aggressive and angry.

"It doesn't matter-" Jungwon tried to say, "It does to me. So who?" Jay asked again. "My step father. But you can't go up there ok?" Jungwon tells him, he didn't want to start a problem and be a burden to the older.