13. TENSION

Warning!: Mature themes/ sexual touching with risk of getting caught.....again lol
Jungwon

I woke up surrounded by warmth, coming from both Jay and the cover we laid under, I felt his arms wrapped heavily around my waist as I groaned slightly while wiping my eyes to help fully wake myself up.

As I did, everyone else was still asleep as they were spread out everywhere, Heeseung and Jake slept on the bottom half of Jays large bed underneath their own blanket, Sunoo, Ni-ki, and Sunghoon slept on the double loveseat sofa that pulled out into a bed.

Suddenly I felt Jay shifting against me moving around before he let out a low groan. Was he up? "You're so warm." His husky and deep morning voice rung through my ears making me shiver, definitely up.

"I didn't mean to wake you." I told him as I felt him pull me closer so we were pressed against each other now, my back against his chest, his pelvis on my butt.

I blushed furiously as he let out another low grunt in my ear as I felt his lips brush the spot underneath my ear. "G'morning." He mumbled as he sleepily rubbed his head against the back of my neck.

"Good morning." I whispered back so I didn't wake the sensitive sleepers. I grabbed my phone unlocking it before going on tik tok as Jay kept snuggling up to me.

Sometimes he had a really adorable side, almost like a big puppy is what it's like he turns into sometimes. "What're you doing?" I ask him as he's kissing the side and back of my neck.

"Kissing your neck." He responds back with a small and playful chuckle. I just roll my eyes and let him continue to pamper me.

Soon the others started to wake up slowly one by one. Me and Jay wrapped in our huge blanket underneath it, they probably didn't even know we were up since we were so quiet.

"Jay." I said lowly surprised when I felt his hard on rubbing against my ass. I guess his morning wood was only getting worse from me being pressed against him.

"Shh, don't give away that we aren't really sleep." He tells me in a low sensual tone into my ear, he sounded out of breath letting me know he was turned on.

Which I don't know how when I haven't done anything. "Why're you so hard?" I asked him as I purposely pushed my butt back against his hard on making him let out a barely audible groan into my ear.

"I can't help it, your fault for wearing nothing but panties." Jay said and I sigh. "Yea sure blame me for that." I told him.

POV SWITCH
Jungwon—>AUTHOR

"They always sleep for too long." Sunoo said as he noticed the two still under the cover barely moving. "Should we wake them up?" Ni-ki asked and Heeseung told them not to, although the two weren't even asleep.

Heeseung then made everyone who was up to go downstairs so they didn't wake up Jay and Jungwon, and then Jake who slept up in the chill room cuddled underneath the cover.

Jungwon rubbed Jays cock with his ass making Jay let out a deep and very attractive groan into Jungwons ear. "You can rub against me with your pants down, but make sure not to slip it in." Jungwon tells him and Jay immediately pulls down his underwear and pants before rubbing his cock against Jungwons ass cheek.

He then moved Jungwons underwear out of the way before rubbing himself in between Jungwons ass as he let out a groan.

Jay grabbed onto Jungwons hips before he started to push up and down, it became easier when Jays precum started to make it slippery, Jungwon himself letting out small moans when he felt the tip of Jays dick rub across his hole.