15. Aftermath

When you guys lack leaving comments it makes me harder to continue the book bc of lack of motivation.
You guys' comments motivate me to write faster and publish chapters better.

Which explains why some of you who also read my Heejake book see that I do have more chapters on there although that back came out after this one, it's because fans actually comment on that one more making me motivated to write.

So pleaseeee leave comments!!

Yes this book is back!! This chapter is going to be very sad though.... So be prepared
Warning!!: includes blood, rape, abuse, murder, +more

Author

"Just sleep some more." Jay tells the younger male who was currently clinging onto him. "But I can't now that I'm already up." Jungwon told him as he pushed his face more into Jays chest.

"Then how are you still tired." Jay asked his and Jungwon shrugged his arms not knowing. They were currently in bed, and surprisingly woke up at similar times, usually Jungwon slept almost forever and Jay woke up early.

Jay was currently watching tv as Jungwon was just all in the older man's personal space. After a while of wanting to just lay down forever, Jungwon got up and went to brush his teeth and everything.

"How long are we staying here?" Jungwon asked Jay as he went to sit on his lap, the older man was currently sitting on the bed against the wooded headboard.

"A while, I'm tired of that other house, we can never have any us time." Jay said as he kissed Jungwon on the side of his neck making the younger let out a small giggle.

"I know. Are we doing anything today or is it an inside the house day?" Jungwon asked as he laid down on Jay's shoulder. "We'll go out for a little bit later on, but for now we can just chill." Jay told Junwon who just nodded.

"Ok good. I don't think my back could handle much moving anyway." Jungwon said making Jay chuckle as he goes to kiss the younger on the cheek.

Jungwon is soon on his phone texting the group chat he was in, Jay was included as well but the man was busy watching tv.

Jungwon was laughing and giggling at the funny messages from his friends, but his smile immediately drops when he gets a text from Daehuel.

"What do you think you'll new friends will say when this video is sent to them?"

Is what it read, and Jungwon immediately felt sick, his stomach twisting in discomfort. He then sent another text.

"If you don't come back, this is immediately getting sent to them, and that new fuck boy of yours you slut"

Jungwon felt his heart clench in fear, anytime things were going good, something bad always showed its face soon.

Why couldn't he just be happy? Was he not allowed that peace of mind? He really didn't want anyone to see that video, it was disgusting, he hated himself for it so much.

As of Jay felt Jungwons sudden emotions, he kissed the side of the males neck, making Jungwon immediately shut off the phone so Jay didn't see the conversation.