8. WANTING MORE

"I don't have a dirty mind.
I have a sexy imagination."

✰✰✰✰
————————
-Unknown-
————————

Warning!: Making out/ Sexual tension/ Dirty Talk/
Praising/ smoking/ blowjob/ fingering

Author

"You want it don't you?" Jay teased in a sensual tone making Jungwon blush as he looked into Jays eyes.

"Yes. But I'm sick remember." Jungwon said as he placed his hand down on Jays thighs. "I don't think that matters at this point." Jay said.

"Now, do you want it?" He asked again. "Yes." Jungwon immediately responds back making Jay smirk before pulling Jungwon into a passionate kiss.

Jungwon immediately let his eyes close at the feeling as Jay had immediately started to French kiss him. Rubbing his tongue against Jungwons making him let out a low whine.

Jays hand stayed on Jungwons jaw so he was able to move Jungwons head how he wanted to.

After their very steamy make out session, they somehow came up with the idea of getting high. Yep.

"You smoked more than once right? I don't want you coughing." Jay said as he had started to light the blunt and Jungwon scoffs.

"I probably do it better than you." Jungwon said sassily taking the blunt from his hand and taking the first hit making Jay chuckle.

"Don't tell me they're down there breaking shit." Jay said with a groan hearing crashing noises coming from downstairs as the rest of the group were down there blasting Just Dance music as they played it.

"Honestly I think they broke something." Jungwon said passing the weed back to Jay who puffed up the weed before releasing it through his nose making smoke come out.

"They probably did. I swear they always breaking shit." Jay said with a eye roll making Jungwon chuckle.

"When did you get your lip pierced?" Jungwon asked curiously taking the weed once again and taking another puff. He was starting to feel it take effect now just a little.

"When I was 16. Same time I got my nose pierced." He said. "Did it hurt?" Jungwon asked once again still curious as sat beside Jay.

Leaning on his shoulder. "Nah. My friends made me think it's be the worst pain possible but that shit was honestly nothing but a quick pinch. It was sore afterwards but really no pain." Jay explained once again taking the joint back from Jungwon.

"I don't think I've ever had a smoke so good it made me high in just a few puffs." Jungwon points out as the drug fully had him high off the clouds.

"It's strong. The stuff you do probably isn't as good as this." Jay said with a chuckle as he saw how Jungwons eyes were now low.

"Definitely not..." Jungwon says kinda out of it. Suddenly Jungwon is sitting on Jays lap facing him with a smile on his face.

"You're adorable when you're high." Jay pointed out before he blows smoke into Jungwons face. "I'm always cute though." Jungwon said pretty confidently snatching the weed from Jay once again being sassy.