part 35

Y/N'S POV
I run in the direction Draco saw Pansy. I look around and I see Pansy running to the houses. I run after her and grab her hand. She trys getting out of my grip but, eventually gives in and falls on my shoulder.

"I shouldn't have fallen for him. I should have listen to you."

"I never said you couldn't love him. Actually I thought it was cute when Draco told me."

"Why didn't you tell me? You should have told me."

"I couldn't. He said he would kill you and Draco if anyone knew."

"Hermione knew."

"She was there. He told her that he would kill Ron. He actually tried to but, I stepped in."

"How could he kill you and then come back to have sex with me like nothing happened?"

"HE HAD SEX WITH YOU!"

PANSY'S POV

*Flashback*

I'm laying on my bed reading when Jackson comes barging in.

"I want you Pansy. I want you bad."

I stand up and walk towards him. I push him against the wall and start kissing him.

"I've been waiting for you to say that."

He smiles and picks me up. I wrap my legs around him while still kissing him. He takes me to the bed and climbs on top of me. He takes off my shirt and starts kissing my neck roughly causing me to moan. He seemed to be in a rush. He quickly got undressed and got me undressed. I grabed a condom from my nightstand and gave it to him. He quickly put it on and almost immediately entered inside me. He goes extremely fast making me moan even more. Not gonna lie its kind hot with how fast he goes. He starts kissing my neck again. Then my phone rings. He looks up and declines the call.

"Who was it?"

"It was Hermione. You can call her later. Your kind of busy right now."

"You really know how to take control of the situation."

"Your mine right now. I don't want anyone taking that away."

"Well then please continue."

He flips me over so I could be on top. I start kissing his neck. He moans while I continue. I make my way down and get to his waistline. I continue kissing him while use my hands to massage his thighs. He moans again and then my phone rings. He trys to grab it but, since I was on top I was faster.

"Let me just tell her nows not a good time."

"Or just don't answer. She can always call Y/N if it's an emergency."

"I'll be quick."

He groans "fine."

"Hello?"

"Finally you answer!"

"Sorry I was busy with Jackson."

"Your with Jackson."

"Yeah I am why?"

"Y/N is in trouble. She's in Dumbledore's office."

"You called me to tell me she's in detention?"

"No I mean she's dead."

"WHAT!?"

"Calm down. Dumbledore and Draco are seeing what they can do."

"What happened."

"Someone tried the Arvada Kadabra spell on Ron but, Y/N jumped Infront."

"Who did that?"

"I'll tell you when you get here just hurry."