part 7

Y/N'S POV

I wake up and go take a shower. Afterwords I get dressed and ready for the day. I go downstairs and see Draco sitting on the couch.

"Good morning darling. How'd you sleep?"

"I slept good. Thanks for moving me to my bed."

Although I wish you moved me to yours.

"You're welcome. You ready to go get food?"

"Of course I am."

Draco grabs my hand as we walk to the dinning hall. Honestly I don't want to complain. But, what's going on with him? He calls me darling now and he holds my hand. Like seriously I'm waiting for him to just start kissing me out of the the blue. He doesn't think we're dating does he? Did I send some kind of miss signal?

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you ok? You're staring off into space."

"Yeah sorry. I was just thinking."

"About what darling?"

"Nothing for you to worry about."

"Hmm alrighty then."

We enter the dinning hall and the golden trio turn and look at us. Harry gives me once again another death glare. I don't know why but everytime he gives me that look it scares me. I know he's not actually gonna hurt me. But, still it scares me. I let go of Draco's hand and ge turns and looks at me.

"Are you sure your ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine, really I am. Actully I'm gonna talk to Ginny really quick."

"Ok just be back soon."

"Yup I will."

I walk over to the griffindor table. Ginny happens to be sitting next to Harry. I try my best to ignore him.

"Ginny we need to talk."

"Y/N before you girls talk. Can I talk to you?" My brother asked.

"Ginny now!"

"Y/N you should talk to Harry."

"Harry's not here. The Harry I knew died the second I come to hogwarts. Now let's go."

"No Y/N. Your not even asking me. Your telling me. So no I'm not coming."

"I honest thought you were my friend. But no I guess this guy over here decided to take that way too."

I turn and look at Harry.

"You just as bad as Petunia and Vernon. You also don't care for my happiness. You just care about ruining my life."

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK Y/N!! I'M NOTHING LIKE THOSE TWO! YOU KNOW WHAT Y/N!? MOM AND DAD WOULD BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!! FIRST YOU BECOME A SLYTHERIN AND NOW YOU'RE A COMPLETELY ASSHOLE!!"

"That hurt Harry. You took it to far this time. There's no forgiveness for you."

I walk over to the Slytherin table and grab a roll. I see a worried look in Draco's eyes. He's about to say something. But, I ran off. Honestly what Harry said was completely uncalled for. His words cut me deep. I was gonna cry and there was no way I could do that infront of Draco. Infront of anyone for that matter.

Draco's POV

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK Y/N!! I'M NOTHING LIKE THOSE TWO! YOU KNOW WHAT Y/N!? MOM AND DAD WOULD BE VERT DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!! FIRST YOU BECOME A SLYTHERIN AND NOW YOU'RE A COMPLETELY ASSHOLE!!"