part 13

Y/N'S POV

I didn't sleep much last night and I don't think Draco did either. For me my mind was all over the place. I really thought I knew Harry. But, I guess I didn't know him as well as I thought. This school changed him and definitely not for the better. And the sad thing is he's right. If my aunt and uncle say I can't come back then I can't. Harry has practical fed me to the wolves. I know my aunt and uncle did abuse Harry mentally. But, they abused me mentally and physically. They favored Harry. So, he wouldn't understand my pain.

"Y/N!"

I jumped. "Sorry yeah."

"I've been tying to talk to you. Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"About food. I'm starving."

"You were not thinking about food."

"What makes you the expert of my mind?"

"Because no one's in deep though about food. Not as much as you were anyways."

"Like I said I'm hungry. Wait how do we eat? We can't go to the dinning hall."

"I've already talked to Pansy. She's bring up some food."

"Oh my gosh I love her so much!"

"I'm the one who asked her to get it."

"Thanks love."

I give Draco a quick kiss before getting up. He grabs me and pulls me down.

"Where do you think you're going?"

He starts kissing my neck.

"I'll be back. I just need to go to the bathroom."

"But whyyy???" He whined.

"I shouldn't have to explain this to you. But, when a women wakes up she immediately has to pee."

"Fine you can go. I can't belive you want to leave me."

"You're so dramatic."

"Yeah but you like me anyways."

"That's debatable right now." I said before closing the bathroom door.

"We'll see how long you think that." He said on the other side if the door.

I am now determined to pretend I hate him the rest of the day.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Draco sitting on his bed with his shirt off. He motions me to come over to him. He's already playing dirty.

As hard as it was I walk right passed him and go straight downstairs. The timing was perfect. Pansy just walked in with our food.

"Here you go Y/N. Can you take Draco his food?"

"He can come down and get it himself."

"Should I ask what's happening?"

"Nothings happening. Draco has two feet and two hands. He can come grab his meal himself."

"Ok then?? I'm going to class."

"Ok enjoy."

"As if. I can't belive your punishment was to skip class. I think I might just go throw a few punches myself."

"Go ahead. Then it will be a party."

We both laugh and then she leaves.

I bend down to get a soda from the mini fridge. I then feel two hands on my waist.