part 33

Y/N'S POV

"Wait it's you. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Looks like the person who saved your life also wants to take it."

"What do you want Harry? I thought you were locked up." Hermione said.

"He let me go. Like I said Dumbledore has a soft spot for me. Oh I hope your shoulders ok."

"Shut it. Why are you looking at those books."

"Well I come in her and saw them. Thought it was quite interesting someone was doing a lot of reading about our family. Never thought it'd be you though."

"I felt a connection to Jackson. Like I knew him some how. So I did digging. Never though I would have find this out though."

"Him being Voldamort is intense but, I won't say I'm surprised. I saw Him and your boyfriend in the dinning hall. Why you hiding it from Draco."

"Let's just say Jackson threatened Y/N. She broke up with Draco."

"Something I never could get you to do. Gotta give him props for that."

"Shut up! You don't know what I know! You don't know what I had to do or what I said!"

"You could tell me. It sounds like you need my help anyways."

"Have I seat. This is gonna be a long story."

After I fill Harry in on everything we decided to go to the dinning hall. He agreed to help me try and stop Jackson. But, then again we do have the same enemy.

"You sure you want to sit at the griffindor table? He may never forgive you."

"He's already probably never gonna forgive me. I'm talking with you."

"Hermione, Y/N there you are. Why are you talking to Harry? Are we friends with him now?"

"Ron doesn't know? Who would have thought."

"He wasn't there. Come sit Ron. We'll fill you in."

I kept glancing over at Draco. Once in awhile I'd catch him look at me. I could tell he was trying to read me. Trying to find some sign of me pleading for help. But, he looks down in disappointment. Trust me I wanted to show him I needed help and I knew exactly how to. But, I couldn't risk it. Jackson just has to say two words and then they're gone. I can't lose either on. Draco is my boyfriend. I mean ex boyfriend and Pansy is my... ex best friend. Man this is hard.

"Earth to Y/N."

"Sorry what did you say?"

"I asked if you were gonna eat your chicken."

"Oh no go ahead. I'm not that hungry."

"Ron stop stealing her food. She has to eat."

"Oh look my brother knows how to show concern for me."

"Half brother."

"Shut up. No one can know about that."

"All I gotta say is your mom played everyone."

"SHUT UP HERMIONE!!" Me and Harry both said in sync. Getting almost everyone to look at us.

"Sorry sorry."

We all laugh and then continue our conversation.

"Ok back to the main problem at hand. How do we stop this madness?"

"All you gotta do is tell Draco."

"Harry that would kill him."

"Exactly. Once he's dead we'll get to the plan."