part 3

Harry's POV

Me, Ron, and Hermione are talking and of course I'm still keeping my eye on Y/N. Suddenly she turns and looks at me. She says something to her "friends" and Draco then suddenly grabs both their hands and runs off.

"Where the bloody hell does he think he's going with my sister?"

"Ron breath. They're probably going somewhere private to talk. Us three have those moments all the time."

"I don't trust him. He is going to hurt the girls and I know it. Look Y/N doesn't want to listen to what I have to say. But, maybe if Ron talks to Ginny and you Hermione talk to Y/N. Then maybe they'll agree to leave him alone."

"I'll try. But, I don't know what to say to get her to listen to me."

"Don't worry Hermione. You're like the smartest here. You'll figure it out."

"Ron's right. You got this. Just belive in yourself. Now it's time to go in. Atleast right now Ginny and Y/N aren't with Draco anymore. Dumbledore probably found then and got Y/N and Ginny waiting to be let into the dining hall."

Y/N'S POV

While we were running we bumped into some guy.

"Where do you think your going? There's no running on school grounds."

"Snape it's not our fault. Harry was picking on Y/N. That's why we were running."

"That kid is never nice to the newbies. I really have my doubts about him being the so called chosen one. Draco please take these girls to the dinning hall. And take your seat. We can't have any points taken from Slytherin."

"Yes sir."

Snape leaves and we all started walking to the dinning hall.

"Snape is the only teacher I respect. You soon will understand why. The other teachers here are always making Harry Potter look good. Snape sees the bad in him."

"Harry isn't all bad. You just haven't given yourself a chance to see the good in him."

"And I'm not going to. Harry and I have been enemy's for 3 years. I've had 3 years to see good in him and it hasn't come."

"Maybe this year is different."

"It's not Y/N. Look I know I said you could try to get me to see the good in him. But, it's just not gonna happen. If we are gonna spend most our time talk about Potter then I'm out. Oh and wait here. They'll call all the new guys in soon."

Draco then went inside leaving me and Ginny.

"Those two really don't like each other. I wonder what happened."

"Me too. That's the only thing Harry didn't tell me about this school. It makes me kind of concerned."

"Are you gonna try to talk to Draco?"

"No I'm not. Harry is my brother. I deserve to talk about him."

"Yeah you do. Besides it's a big school. What are the chances you will ever have to really see him or talk to him again."

"Yeah you're right."

The doors to the dinning hall swing open and we all walk in.

Dumbledore makes his speech. Then we all line up to find out our house.

"Ginny Weasley."

"Hmm arn't you an interesting young lady. You're smart, brave, passionate, and your always there for you friends. If someone gets on your bad side though they better run and pray. You get Grifindor."